ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Ph1 8v

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Decided im gonna spend some of tomorrow on the car, as this long weekend has been boring a f*ck...

Not sure what im going to do really...

-Give it a check over
-Might paint my calipers and drums... Dont know what colour to do my calipers tho..
-Test fit my oz f1's before i commit to getting them refurbished and tyres put on to see if i actually like them.
-Find a cheap courier to pick a bumper up for me that i bought of camble about 3 weeks ago lol, cheapest he can find is £45 :eek:

Needs a new grill since i snapped it when i was taking it off :dapprove:

Any other ideas people?

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
they aint that bad tbh, slight bit of curbing and i want them gloss black i think :D

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
haha nah wont be early bout 1ish mayb haha gotta go get some paint for calipers :D

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E

2pack means you put hardner in it.

i can get paint for you if need be, i will just have to charge you for it :cool:

well i dont know that kind of thing i aint no paint wizz!

how much extra for the paint? :eek:

alien green rs133
lazy feck i been at work all day and im still here now.

yeah i been working on my car between jobs :rasp:

painted rear leda coilovers

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Good things come to an end eventually! I sold the old girl to my OH mate today (for a tidy profit) :cool:, got a deposit on it and he collecting it in a couple months time when he has the money.

Now im having discussions with the old man about a new car :D

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
true... but i <3 Trophys, and after driving Nashys R27 id love one of them too

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
:O you get recaros?

very+nice.jpg

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Well it didnt sell, he didnt want it in the end, and he even asked for his deposit back!

So.. FCS, im trying to decide wether or not to put it on the stand, but giving the state its in im gonna get some stickers made up for a laugh..

So ideas!

Its got a large dent in the side someone there is bound to be something to say about that.. also a dent in the boot and a key mark down the side... some funny things about these would be good and il put the stickers beside them :D

Also just some random things for a laugh..

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I hope you didn't give him his deposit back???

Cheeky bastid!!