ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Post ClioSport Saturday Write Up

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Did I look like the kind of guy that would sleep in a tent?

Infact don't answer that I fear a volley of abuse.

We'll see.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I f**king love the Bristolian (sp) accent tbh. A 3 way convo between Gally, Dan and Charlie would have been priceless.

Roll on next year.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Was good to put a face and person to Dan and Gally (although Jock didn't say much by the dent people) ;).

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
U
I f**king love the Bristolian (sp) accent tbh. A 3 way convo between Gally, Dan and Charlie would have been priceless.

Roll on next year.

Pmsl! Awesome! Capturing that on camera is a must!

Was good to put a face and person to Dan and Gally (although Jock didn't say much by the dent people) ;).

Lols! Nothing worse than people watching over you when you're working. Just kinda left them to it.

How did the car look mate?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Lols! Nothing worse than people watching over you when you're working. Just kinda left them to it.

How did the car look mate?

He got rid of the mark and used a bit of fast cut just to take the edge of it. I was quite impressed.

I couldn't believe how nice the FRP looked, especially when you consider the majority of Clios there were much newer than your motor, but yours still looked like it had a lot of time spent on it. :)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
He got rid of the mark and used a bit of fast cut just to take the edge of it. I was quite impressed.

I couldn't believe how nice the FRP looked, especially when you consider the majority of Clios there were much newer than your motor, but yours still looked like it had a lot of time spent on it. :)

He took the mark out of your car mate?

Thanks dude. Means a lot. He couldn't take any of my dents out due to the double skin. :(

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
He took the mark out of your car mate?

Thanks dude. Means a lot. He couldn't take any of my dents out due to the double skin. :(

It was where some munter walloped the car with a bag or something down the 3/4 panel under the bump strip...you can still notice it if you know its there...but it was cheaper solution than filler, prepare and spray (and blend), so £30 wasn't too bad in the grand scheme of things.

Are you going to get the lads in work to sort it out then???

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah they're kinda spoiling the passenger side really as the drivers side has zero dents. :(

I need to decide what i'm doing painting wise anyway. The front end probably needs done now.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Who are those benders? I hear one has a tappety fiesta and the other a pink shed. :S

Actual bender pics. We could so have been allsaints sluts aswell I decided against it that morning. :eek:

Bus w**ker
We need to get drinks together next year i'll make sure of it! I'll try and fly down depending where it's being held.

Same place suits me!

*remember suncream! Neck is still burning!

Yeah I'm staying over (in a hotel because I'm not poor) fo' sho' next year and actually planning attending when it's announced and not two days before.

Your neck! How do you think my big bald bonce feels?!?!