ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The power of menzerna

Not a clio but shows you what Menzerna polish can do, the car is 16 years old, and pretty tidy really, just needed some swirls taking out and the paint cleaning, i used the pc and menzerna IP polish, followed by menzerna polish 2, then applied some menzerna glaze and topped of with some menzerna FMJ, tbh the IP polish was enough and i could have gone straight to the FMJ but as the car was showing at clubbgti this weekend i went to extra trouble, ps the car will have its BBS splits on for the show, the alloy on it are for travelling in winter.

Before i started

DSCF0121.gif

DSCF0122.gif

aa.gif

After

finDSCF01223.gif

finDSCF01222.gif

finDSCF01221.gif

finDSCF01227.gif

finDSCF01226.gif

finDSCF01225.gif

finDSCF01224.gif

finDSCF0122.gif

finDSCF012210.gif

finDSCF01229.gif

finDSCF01228.gif

DSCF0146.gif

DSCF0125.gif

DSCF0135.gif

DSCF0134.gif

the alloys to go on

Dscf0125.jpg

RS Megane DCi 175
Awsome stuff.
I think my car is clean after a sunday wash and wax but these pc polishing threads take clean to a new level!
Good work!

MK2 P1 1.4S
Even better! I didn't notice the G60 markings (even the plate :p), just the GTI ones. Is it yours? My parents used to own a maroon Corrado G60, however the supercharger failed. Coincedentally, a Storm was being sold in the nearby dealer so they sold the G60 for a VR6 which is currently in storage.