ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The .:R32 so far

Golf R soon...
Cheers for the comments peeps! Really appreciated!

Even if the photos are shite! lol

I'd leave it as it is tbh, that LCR splitter looks flippin awful, it doesn't even look like it fits the R32 that well.

Wheels wise, anthracite's been done to death ! I'd leave them alone.

The only i'd change if I was to be picky would be the pressed plates, standard plain ones look so much better.

It's an ace car mate, don't ruin it;)

Turbos.
Not a fan of the Mk4 R32 tbh, looks too much like a modified car. I'm not sure about the Mk5 R32 either but at least it looks OEM. Sound great though! Ideally a Leon Cupra body over an R32 drivetrain would be nice IMO...

I'd agree with not bothering with the splitter, doesn't work at all!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Awesome, as ever matey. :approve:

It's perfect as it is, leave it at that.

As for the next car, don't bother with the LCR... they're quite possibly the dullest performance car i've ever driven. :( No engine note, no character and it's got too many doors, as you said.

Awesome, as ever matey. :approve:

It's perfect as it is, leave it at that.

As for the next car, don't bother with the LCR... they're quite possibly the dullest performance car i've ever driven. :( No engine note, no character and it's got too many doors, as you said.

was this a standard LCR by any chance Chris? only takes about £500 to make them shift!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
It had a Revo remap, that's it... it was quick, definitely! Just dull and a dead-feeling to me :S

Tangoed Works
anth wheels look awesome on black. not a fan of the diamond cut. car looks well looked after dude!

Track 172 & Golf R32
was behind one the other day on the way home from work (until he put his foot down)

lovely cars and a F'in great noise comes out of them things

Vee dub
Anthracite wheels would look ace on it.

Nice car..... how bad are these fuel bills Daz?

Golf R soon...
Anthracite wheels would look ace on it.

Nice car..... how bad are these fuel bills Daz?

I don't think they are that bad, I actually reset the trip when I completely filled the tan. £70, and I got 310 miles out of the tank.

I can usually survive on about £50 a week so it ain't to bad!

I am already looking for something else though ;)

Vee dub
That's not too bad for a 3.2 V6 is it tbh.... sounds like you drive it well and don't nail it everywhere.

Golf R soon...
That's not too bad for a 3.2 V6 is it tbh.... sounds like you drive it well and don't nail it everywhere.

Its the daily drive so I try to be as light footed as I can be, can't help but put your foot down sometimes to hear the Milltek :approve:

Golf R soon...
Same colour isn't it? Got the splitter I want on it I think as well!
none of they ghey plates either Daz ;)

Haha! I'll never hear the last of it! :D

Same colour isn't it? Got the splitter I want on it I think as well!

Yeah black.. He has just got some black TT wheels to put on it for winter

Black TT wheels for the winter, cool! Are they the polished ones people often but on the mk2 Golfs?

Vee dub

Its the daily drive so I try to be as light footed as I can be, can't help but put your foot down sometimes to hear the Milltek :approve:

What's your daily miles for work?

It seems a good car to have as a daily driver as it's comfy, well built, quick, nice sounding but also sensible when you want it to be! If you can cope with the fuel costs obviously! 300 miles from £70 isn't too shabby.

My GTI does 240 from £34.

Golf R soon...

It seems a good car to have as a daily driver as it's comfy, well built, quick, nice sounding but also sensible when you want it to be! If you can cope with the fuel costs obviously! 300 miles from £70 isn't too shabby.

Work and back is 20 miles but I do go out a lot in the evening as well so probably do about 250-300 miles a week.

Its the seats that won it for me, they are so supportive, really hold you in. Its also something quite unique as well, don't see many on the roads at all! Well round my area anways!

To be honest I probably won't have it in 6 months, it was only a bit of fun whilst I could afford it!

Looking for something turbo'd or supercharged next :)

Vee dub

Work and back is 20 miles but I do go out a lot in the evening as well so probably do about 250-300 miles a week.

Its the seats that won it for me, they are so supportive, really hold you in. Its also something quite unique as well, don't see many on the roads at all! Well round my area anways!

To be honest I probably won't have it in 6 months, it was only a bit of fun whilst I could afford it!

Looking for something turbo'd or supercharged next :)

Nice one, enjoy it while you have it! I always look twice when I see one! :approve: