ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

the rear box fell off today :( not happy

flame red 172
do i go standard or stainless?
my mate is selling a brand new peco stainless rear box with a 3.5" slash cut tail for
£80 whats your thoughts on peco guys?:cool: or:nono:

I feel your pain my friend. This was a lovely photo of mine lol

DSC_0591.jpg

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Mine fell off as well. Don't get a standard exhaust again it'll just fall off again.

Not a fan of tailpipes showing on 172s. I'd replace the exhaust from cat back with a Ktec Or Yozzasport stealth system.

badtimes dude they are s**t aint they.
car looks sweet even with the box on the floor;)

Lol thanks. There's a fair few photos of the back box being dragged along the floor. Was like it for about 5 laps apparently. I had no idea.

In all honesty you want to get a stainless steel system. I replaced mine with a cat back stainless for just over £250

flame red 172
Mine fell off as well. Don't get a standard exhaust again it'll just fall off again.

Not a fan of tailpipes showing on 172s. I'd replace the exhaust from cat back with a Ktec Or Yozzasport stealth system.

know thats my thought just need the wifey to agree lol can just see her saying :nono:

flame red 172
Lol thanks. There's a fair few photos of the back box being dragged along the floor. Was like it for about 5 laps apparently. I had no idea.

In all honesty you want to get a stainless steel system. I replaced mine with a cat back stainless for just over £250

there's a longlife and prospeed buy me dont know what to do,dont want somthing to LOUD,
and not a big fan of big exhaust that are BIG AND LOUD :boring:

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
know thats my thought just need the wifey to agree lol can just see her saying :nono:

Tell her that if you just replace the back box the centre section will rust through in couple of months costing more money.

Just noticed you're in South Wales. Prospeed in Cardiff will be build a custom exhaust to your specification for about £300.