ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Simpson Tapped Out

172 exclusive no 172
up to level 21 and playing everyday, i cant put it down..

Good game ...... leenfi2012 if you want to add..

ITB BG 182
christmas coin decoration thing, ive just realised it does not decorate one house at a time, it every house of that name. 300 purple houses x 5 coins every 24hrs!

ITB BG 182
Is there a way I could send money in this game to other people or even some of the coins it collects? Surely this would be a good feature?

ITB BG 182
from the coins you collect, click on the lights thing in the task bar on the left, an off ya go, if you cant see it yet then you need to complete some other tasks first.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
+1 I f**king spent 100 decorating the houses, if I hadn't I'd be building the mapple store now.

I gave my town a big move around a few weeks ago and it's the dogs danglies now.

I'll check yours out later ;).
Im on 125 coins with all my characters finishing their tasks in a couple hours, so should have the Mapple Store coming very soon ;).

Bux

Golf GTD
I've started playing this and getting addicted haha. Just added a few of the guys on here, feel free to add me: TBuxton

Golf R32
christmas coin decoration thing, ive just realised it does not decorate one house at a time, it every house of that name. 300 purple houses x 5 coins every 24hrs!

I was hoping this would work, as I don't have a "farm" quite as big but I've got about 50 purple houses, decorated them and still only get 5 christmas coins total from them. Gone back to getting the characters doing the Xmas stuff.

Mine doesn't work at all. As soon as I press the app, it says 'Error connecting to server' then loops 20 seconds at a time.

I've deleted the app twice, nothing.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yep it's definitely been a bit buggy lately.

Edit- f**k it phones going out the window soon, every time I finish one of the buildings the game crashes and I loose my save.

Last edited:

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Mine just logged me out of origin.... Started a new game and won't give me the option to log back in?

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Got on this morning, dead from there after.... Just got a undergoing maintenance sign.... I have never had another app that has as many server issues as this!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Got on this morning, dead from there after.... Just got a undergoing maintenance sign.... I have never had another app that has as many server issues as this!

My ipad does this but my iphone works :s

Was going to try deleting the app and reinstalling it.

ITB BG 182
Can people add their CS ID with their Origin ID, just so we all know who is who, but add to the list.

I'll start it. CS name first.

01. - John182rs - johncoxon3 (origin id)