ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The southend meet!!! big shout out to the people i spoke to, bt cnt remember ur names

Milltek'd clio 182
hello people (its chris), i just want to say thanks for making me and my mrs feel welcome, i met you all at the mac donalds before heading to the halfway. Just wanted to say, i got to give it to the two people who travelled from bristol 168 miles, hope you got home all ok. big thanks to nick118 and rose for being such great people considering we was the same at not knowing anyone lol, and there was another couple there that i spoke to about the 1.2l clio to a 1.6l conversion with the white wheels i think it was, my car was the silver clio 182 with the bonnet bra with peado bear stickers on the back. i spoke to you before we headed down to lakeside. although i couldnt find the cars, so i called it a night. There was anoher fella who walked over that i said hello to but then we all left suddenly, i felt bad not talking. so if you see this i apologise lol all i remember is that he was bald, and i think he owned the yellow clio not to sure, looked as if he was in his late 20's. so if you see this, i felt guilty after leaving ya . sorry fella. anyway, nice to finally meet a clio owner, so thanks again. :approve:

mk2 ph1 1.6 16v MTV
Re: The southend meet!!! big shout out to the people i spoke to, bt cnt remember ur n

Hiya Chris! Was good too meet you both too! Thanx for making us feel welcome too :) we went to lakeside but didn't stay there long! hope you sort the leak in your car out?

Kele

Looking for 182
Re: The southend meet!!! big shout out to the people i spoke to, bt cnt remember ur n

I was one of the ones chatting with you at the end, admiring your pedo bear stickers and your mates RB 182 with the white Turinis :)

I followed Kele to Lakeside to see what it was all about. I had no idea it was like that up there on a Saturday night, crazy!

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo

I saw your car, loved the pedo bear stickers :)

Milltek'd clio 182

lol cheers people, well the carpets drying slowly, but still not a clue where it is because i havent actually had a good look as its too cold, lol, yeah cool, well hope to see you all again, my mate with the toy blue clio, lol i only met nick that night i didnt even travel down with him as he lives in south end, only met him and started talking when i asked to listen to his yozza exhaust, which sounds lovely but i couldnt handle the noise all the time. so yeah your a bunch of nice people, make sure you PM me when theres another event that your all going down to, because i cant write on the meets, shows an events column. As for the lakeside part, i couldnt find where it all was, but the old bill was out every where hiding up in the trees, you name it they was waiting lol. Any way just let us know guys because at least i can go down knowing i be able to talk to someone lol :)

Milltek'd clio 182

Scary squirrel your the one whos inspired me to get a milltek system, so would like to thank you lol im going to order it either this month or next as i have had to pay out abit of money and me and my girlfriend got engaged at christmas and have planned and organised our engagement party on the 7th of february, so no doubt i will have to wait until next month before the milltek is ordered :) lol

mk2 ph1 1.6 16v MTV

Yeah I'll pm you if there is anything or you can pm me?! I'll have to show you where it is at lakeside! :) Congrats on the engagement! :)

Looking for 182

Scary squirrel your the one whos inspired me to get a milltek system, so would like to thank you lol im going to order it either this month or next as i have had to pay out abit of money and me and my girlfriend got engaged at christmas and have planned and organised our engagement party on the 7th of february, so no doubt i will have to wait until next month before the milltek is ordered :) lol

Don't say that, it seems Milltek have a bit of a bad rep on here due to quality issues. However with a lifetime warranty and what appears to be pretty good customer service you can't really go wrong. I love mine, just unsure whether to get it de-catted or not.

Milltek'd clio 182

you could give it to me if your unsure lol it is my birthday on the 7th so remember that lol, no it sounds nice as it is , an yeah if i had an issue they can sort it with the warrenty plus the fact there probably last longer than the OEM ANYWAY

BG Clio 182

Don't say that, it seems Milltek have a bit of a bad rep on here due to quality issues. However with a lifetime warranty and what appears to be pretty good customer service you can't really go wrong. I love mine, just unsure whether to get it de-catted or not.

Yeah I love mine, plus I got it de-catted, and you cant go wrong with the sound well worth doing!!

Milltek'd clio 182

I saw your motor, brian, i recognised the brilliant number plate, i bought my self one but got to get it transfered to my car it says "N100 SHT", i assume your be able to work it out lol

Milltek'd clio 182

it does sound nice, but i do a bit of motorway journeys, and it can be a droning noise lol but i suppose the music will have to be cranked up then lol

clio sport

was good nite, a bit cold but was good to see the other clios n here a few others :) i hope in the summer there will be a few more meets and get to know some more people :)

chris u found out why the carpet was wet?

Milltek'd clio 182

no still havent got round to looking lol, yeah man, theres a kent modified meet down at southend i text you the times and dates, lol another ten minute drive for some one lol, where abouts is this graffiti tunnel then in london

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

The grafitti tunnel is Leake street, near the London eye. Brilliant location for pics. We had a meet there roughly a year ago, i'll put the link to the pic thread in here.

Milltek'd clio 182

cool, thanks fella, yeah perhaps you ought to do another meet lol specially for me,

clio sport

yhhh under waterloo i think, i think we should have another meet there brian? would love to get some nice pics of the car :)

Milltek'd clio 182

yeah twooos on that as the attempted pics i took were blurry lol, did you get my email nick?

Megane 225 F1

Was good meeting you too mate. I was one of the crazy guys that drove from Bristol.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

cool, thanks fella, yeah perhaps you ought to do another meet lol specially for me,

yhhh under waterloo i think, i think we should have another meet there brian? would love to get some nice pics of the car :)

Yeah, I think so too, will see what we can do!

Pic thread to give you a taster: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...ti-Tunnel-London-meet-photos&highlight=tunnel

Milltek'd clio 182

Was good meeting you too mate. I was one of the crazy guys that drove from Bristol.

all i can say is that your obviously a committed member, with lots of petrol money lol . you to fella

Megane 225 F1

Just under 400 miles for the journey and only cost me a tank of petrol. This included some fun on the way back AND taking some back roads near me for the last stint of the journey. 43.3mpg ;)

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6

Just under 400 miles for the journey and only cost me a tank of petrol. This included some fun on the way back AND taking some back roads near me for the last stint of the journey. 43.3mpg ;)

How does that work!!??

My 1.6 Clio used £45 of Morrison's special 95ron in just under 300miles!

Dash was saying 37mpg lol

Megane 225 F1

Most of it was motorway cruising at 70-75.

Milltek'd clio 182

well ur clios are bigger than ours lol, dont know really, i dont buy the cheap stuff, use the high octane and i got a good mpg with it, plus the odd hard accellerating lol

was good nite, a bit cold but was good to see the other clios n here a few others :) i hope in the summer there will be a few more meets and get to know some more people :)

chris u found out why the carpet was wet?

Hi Nick! Hows my old car? Miss it sooo much, shouldnt have ever sold it :( my loss your gain :) lol

clio sport

alrite mate, its been brilliant i still love getting in it and going to work in the morning :) not had any faults with it, apart from a bad bit of road ruined the sump :( booked in to get all the belts done next week so shell be ready for the summer :)

Milltek'd clio 182

o your the old owner of the clio, loving what you done to it, what springs are on yours's nick and how low is it? do you know or matt lol?

clio sport

on ktec coilovers chris, not to sure how low, i think there down to the limit on them, about 60 front and 45 rear?

o your the old owner of the clio, loving what you done to it, what springs are on yours's nick and how low is it? do you know or matt lol?

on ktec coilovers chris, not to sure how low, i think there down to the limit on them, about 60 front and 45 rear?

Yeah I am the creator lol

Its on K-tec coilovers, I smashed the rears as low as they would go really, the fronts are about as low as you can get away with.

Miss that thing so much, spent thousands on it lol :(

Ahhh memories

6.jpg

Last edited:

jenic

ClioSport Club Member

At least now I have the best RB in fax :rasp:

clio sport

haha its a lovely car, was looking for ages to find 1 as good as this, i see youve got a new cs matt, much planned or standard?

Milltek'd clio 182

nice nice, loving the pic, picture perfect, or also known as a kodak moment lol

At least now I have the best RB in fax :rasp:

Mike yours was for serious track business, mine was for posing lol:eek:

haha its a lovely car, was looking for ages to find 1 as good as this, i see youve got a new cs matt, much planned or standard?

Yeah I got board of the Golf after a few weeks lol. Was gona keep this new one standard but think I'm gona track the swine.

Coilovers, possibly 2118's, strippage (only the rear lol) decent brake set-up, and a new Yozza if one comes up ;)

ps - please sell me your Yozza Nick/Mike :)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member

Mine is always for sale, £450 and its yours :)

clio sport

haha i was thinking of moving to a miltek system, but heard 1 the over nite and prefer the yozza, some1 will have to sort a meet out somewhere near halfway and you could see her again ;)