ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The 'terrible clio' thread

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
NewClioRS_04-L.jpg

Did you have to post that first pic? The boy's going to be in tears when he manages to pull himself away from the Renault UK page.

Who am I kidding? As Dave... said, Renault UK facebook page. /thread.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I can't find it but I'm sure it was a silver ph1 with a big raised diamond on the bonnet? I could be wrong.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Lol! I bet you kick yourself for the money wasted too?

Thats the Evo Engined one isnt it? Around 500bhp?

No idea, although I can confirm nothing would make me own that car! Even if it came with a 500bhp engine and a blow job. Still no lol.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Lol! I bet you kick yourself for the money wasted too?

No idea, although I can confirm nothing would make me own that car! Even if it came with a 500bhp engine and a blow job. Still no lol.

I do and I dont.

Was the money wasted? Yes! Would I be better with the cash in my account now? DAMN RIGHT, the bodywork labour bill would be a house deposit.

But at the time, that was what I wanted more than anything. More than going on the piss, more than going abroad. So I worked 50 hours a week in a Bakery and did it.

Its done now so not much point thinking about it, But it was a waste. Wether I regret it or not is a different story?

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Tbh Powell it's not "that" bad. A lot better than some posted that's for sure.

Crazy boom booms in the rear! Lol

Erm, thanks I guess lol.

Even looking back, I dont think it was that bad. Looking at it now, I think it needed a Trophy spoiler and different rear lights, An extra inch on the wheels.

But I dont think it was too OTT. I made sure it was done properly. It took nearly a year to do, and the quality of the work (at least when I had it) was outstanding.

To think it started like this:

Image024.jpg

Obviously all IMO

FF Racing Blue 182
I've seen some rough cars where folk were using no more nails to hold spoilers/side skirts on

Powell your old car looked like a corsa if you looked at it from the front

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I've seen some rough cars where folk were using no more nails to hold spoilers/side skirts on

Powell your old car looked like a corsa if you looked at it from the front

A lad on here did that with a double tier carbon ktr spoiler recently!

then asked if it could be fixed after it fell off and was run over hahah

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Struggling to see the problem myself.

I don't get the hate of the facebook page, think a few people just need to get over it tbh lol.

tbh, it's not that bad

It's just that there are many people on there who thing 'I've changed something on my car, therefore it's better'

like s**t lights or zunsport grills on an otherwise lovely 197, and sticker bombing.

I see it as the civinfo.net of Facebook, people who aren't into cars frequent it.