ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The 'terrible clio' thread

chpsVs1.jpg

172 cup
All these pictures have just reminded me how I struggled to overcome the fear of buying a clio, at least I don't have to see this sh*te all day long on cs, I'm glad this thread was made now all the crap can be kept in one place !

Kpowell - were you 'crazy clio' or something like that a few years ago ?

A few of these were on here a while ago.

The Vee reps are p*ss funny! I like those lol!
I can't find it but I'm sure it was a silver ph1 with a big raised diamond on the bonnet? I could be wrong.
There was one with that yeah, I think it had a massive diamond on the boot too ?

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Kpowell - were you 'crazy clio' or something like that a few years ago ?

A few of these were on here a while ago.

The Vee reps are p*ss funny! I like those lol!

There was one with that yeah, I think it had a massive diamond on the boot too ?

Aye thats me :(

2002 clio 1.2dynamic
anyone rememeber the clio that used to be in the body kit adds in fastcar and max power it was a mk1 clio with lexus is200 rear lights on it think it was a myhneer kit or delta had a look cant find it anywhere >.<

anyone rememeber the clio that used to be in the body kit adds in fastcar and max power it was a mk1 clio with lexus is200 rear lights on it think it was a myhneer kit or delta had a look cant find it anywhere >.<
Yep, the 'Incredible Hulk' Clio! It was a piece of crap even when when it was in the mag! It even have two different sized exhausts too.

HTrice2.jpg

HTrice3.jpg

It's no wonder Mynheer went bust!

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Because you're clio needs a chrome outline right?
tifosi61ren.jpg

tifosi57ren.jpg

That picture was taken just down the road to me. It was well known round these parts (for being completely s**t, obviously) haven't seen it for years now but last time I did it had 75% of all that crap taken off it.