ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The 'terrible clio' thread

RB Clio 182
http://www.barryboys.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=37499

WOW!

e12d1388d205.jpg

f19f3fd68e875d3c4042cdec0600a5f1.jpg

7576545ecc293179ba99d25594701e99.jpg

Ktec FTW!

toysoutofpram.jpg

superben5kclio2.jpg

superben5kclio3.jpg

Clio v6 rep??

http://www.barryboys.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=15269

Last edited:
  2002 172 monaco blue
i wonder whats happened to all these modded sheds. i remember seeing them down the streets all the time

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
That picture was taken just down the road to me. It was well known round these parts (for being completely s**t, obviously) haven't seen it for years now but last time I did it had 75% of all that crap taken off it.

Beckton Asda isn't it?

This thread is gold..... Laughing my head off. Especially the v6 reps. Gotta love wide arch bodykits when they leave wheels/track standard. Wish I had pics of some of the ones back home... Some horrific ones about. Glad times have moved on.

All I can hope for is that most of these examples have been crushed by now.... Lol

Found what has to be the ultimate horrific interior in any car full stop. Poor Clio...... Why?!.....

u6u3e7u9.jpg

7ytytera.jpg

In fairness though, I have been looking to jazz my headlights up but couldn't think what I could do......
a5evapah.jpg

That's the answer. But I'm more of a zebra print man myself.....

5ena5a4y.jpg

Any detailers reading this? Do they do diamonte friendly wheel cleaner? :p

What is it with foreigners abusing Clios?!
No so bad from front.... The rear is the money shot!
2ubuva4u.jpg

Here it is...
2ary5yne.jpg

Another fetching interior.
2etunasu.jpg

vy9epy5u.jpg

I don't recall the whole animal print era? Must have been a foreign thing? Gutted. May do an animal print revival this weekend, badger gear gator maybe?