ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Top 10 most powerful cars....

Mk2 172
I bet it never does 275mph tho! some cars may be faster than the veyron but none will do it so easily and with no effort or stress! you just need to see the hennessey viper accelerating to see this. its all over the shop!!!!!! veyron will still always outdo all that lot imo

VRS
iirc most veyrons actually run over 1000bhp, and average around the 1100 mark

at the end of the day the bugattis always going to be the better car as it doesnt sacrifice any creature comforts and will happily tank it whilst 2 up

all these so called competitors r stripped out fibreglass, racing machines with shite reliability and will have pretty hampered performance if more than one person rides in it

the veyron owns them all and does it in the comfort of heated leather seats lol

I agree and even though you will get people saying yeah but the veyron costs......

I still dont care, the veyron cost because it is the ultimate and makes no compromises on any account. I'd have one for the power and comfort if I was a billionaire, although I'd not own one if I won the lottery, even if I scooped that £35mil on the euro.

mk2 ph1
I wonder how much of the 2 tonnes the veyron weighs could be stripped out if you didnt want so many "comforts"

Would be interesting if someone was rich and stupid

VX220 Turbo
would be an interesting call to vw .... hellow i'd like to order a veyron without any of the gadgets all I want is the engine body and a seta please, i'm going to use it as a track day toy you see so wont be needing aircon or heated seats.

how long till we crack the 300mph barrier i wonder, if it all possible?

sexy

308.jpg

The top 2 don't even exist yet by the looks of things (as do a number of other cars on the list), so it's a bit of a pointless list.

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
The Henessey does exist. Its a f**king quick car and its faster than the Veyron to 200 by a good few seconds.

Golf R soon...
It might be at number 20 but I'll take the Zonda F please!

135.jpg

interior.jpg

Can't beat that interior in my opinion!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Love the way the zonda drivers in the middle of a phone call on track! The Viper hits 200 as the Bugatti hits 187, seriously rapid.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Loads of cars missing - prob an old website with too maintenance required.

I would have liked to have seen the Ferrari Enzo FFX on there myself.

The Henessey does exist. Its a f**king quick car and its faster than the Veyron to 200 by a good few seconds.

Perhaps a more accurate statement from myself would have been...

"how many of these cars will ever have v-max recorded? Theoretical top speeds are all well and good, but until it's official it doesn't really matter. That Barabus TKR thing is supposed to be the quickest now, but as with so many cars that have come and gone, they rarely actually take the official title.

The Veyron is still #1 for me, simply because it's an original car (i.e. not a heavily modified current car) and it's top speed has been recorded with a normal road-going car within its normal gearing iirc. Although I personally would prefer to see 0-100-0 figures used as an official record, as far as road and track driving goes it's a far more realistic and useful figure.

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Right, but the Veyron isn't as quick as the Henessey, and they have been driven back to back on track.

Its good though, because you'd have the Veyron, and I'd take the Henessey any day of the week.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
084h.jpg

I'll take one of them anyday, even if its not quite as quick as the others about :)

The Mclaren F1 is still my ultimate dream car, I'd take one over the veyron without any 2nd thought...

Last edited: