ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The trip to hull :) (pic heavy!)

J03

MX5 1.8
we decided to head for hull last sunday, was a realy good day! here are some pics :)

IMG_1696.jpg

IMG_1700.jpg

IMG_1709.jpg

IMG_1708.jpg

IMG_1702.jpg

IMG_1700-1.jpg

then after a few hours the rest FINALLY arrived!!
IMG_1839.jpg

IMG_1724.jpg

IMG_1862.jpg

IMG_1864.jpg

IMG_1881.jpg

IMG_1882.jpg

IMG_1875.jpg

IMG_1878.jpg

IMG_1871.jpg

IMG_1898.jpg

IMG_1903.jpg

IMG_1904.jpg

IMG_1902.jpg

lol
IMG_1907.jpg

IMG_1905.jpg

IMG_1890.jpg

IMG_1885.jpg

IMG_1886.jpg

IMG_1775.jpg

IMG_1773.jpg

IMG_1769.jpg

IMG_1767.jpg

IMG_1759.jpg

hahaha
IMG_1911.jpg

nature park thing... lmao
IMG_1917.jpg

IMG_1916.jpg

IMG_1915.jpg

IMG_1918.jpg

IMG_1921.jpg

IMG_1923.jpg

was a good day then we decided to head for the humber bridge!
IMG_1955.jpg

jimmys car look soooo wide!!!!
IMG_1949.jpg

IMG_1954.jpg

IMG_1959.jpg

IMG_1957.jpg

then i needed to fill up... so w stopped at the petrol station
IMG_1966.jpg

IMG_1968.jpg

IMG_1963.jpg

then home!

was a brilliant day, i noticed our cars dragged a load of attention as people drove by.. their faces were stuck to their windows lol not your average chav parade of cars...

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Not a fan of most and some are horrid imo, but theres something about the corsa van thing i like.

(mainly the wheels)

mk2 1.2 16v
whats with the white corsa? looks like its got a rusty bonnet :S

not a fan of any of the cars really tbh, looks like you had a good day though

J03

MX5 1.8
  Fiesta ST
Looked a good day although not fan of the cars personally.

But as long as you had a good laugh and enjoyed it that's all what matters!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I just don't get eurro. They all look like a lot of work's gone into them, and the finish is good, but looks pretty pants to me. Same as Lustys, can see the work thats gone in, but I don't see why.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
euro rusty look now what is that all about :rolleyes: ill never understand having a rusty bonnet unless its inferno! ;)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200

J03

MX5 1.8
yeah rust part of the ratt look which is kinda like euro, but thanks was a brilliant day!

nah am fine at the minute matey

chavtastic

:lolup: :lolup: am sorry?? chav?? lmao
Sorry dude, but if I saw those cars coming down the road that would be the first thing that would spring into my mind.

well my friend you dont know your cars very well then do ya ;) what springs to mine from the word chavs to me is huge bodykits, wierd paint jobs, massive wheels, loud exhausts (Even though ive got one but i didnt buy it) all of this is what euro cars dont really have.. its all about personal preferances, basically a blank canvas fresh to throw some neat ideas in such as the leather interiors and subtle smooth styling,

i know going euro its marmite for some, and its a pretty new thing, most of you lot dont like the idea because its not your average turinis and sport wanna be look-a-likes, i love it because its something completley different, something you cannot really buy off the shelves such as your personal taste in smoothing whatever part of the car, rusting the bonnet, banding and vinyl wrapping the wheels, all of this is what makes it special to me really.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
yeah rust part of the ratt look which is kinda like euro, but thanks was a brilliant day!

nah am fine at the minute matey

:lolup: :lolup: am sorry?? chav?? lmao
Sorry dude, but if I saw those cars coming down the road that would be the first thing that would spring into my mind.

well my friend you dont know your cars very well then do ya ;) what springs to mine from the word chavs to me is huge bodykits, wierd paint jobs, massive wheels, loud exhausts (Even though ive got one but i didnt buy it) all of this is what euro cars dont really have.. its all about personal preferances, basically a blank canvas fresh to throw some neat ideas in such as the leather interiors and subtle smooth styling,

i know going euro its marmite for some, and its a pretty new thing, most of you lot dont like the idea because its not your average turinis and sport wanna be look-a-likes, i love it because its something completley different, something you cannot really buy off the shelves such as your personal taste in smoothing whatever part of the car, rusting the bonnet, banding and vinyl wrapping the wheels, all of this is what makes it special to me really.
Ok, so because it's small wheels, weird paintjobs, body kits (wide arches) it's not chav? Lol, I know for a fact Lusty doesn't consider himself a chav, but the other inhabitants of the uk do. You might not think it, but the same applies here, the majority will see those cars as chav. IMO, the whole point with chav cars isn't the modifications, it's the fact that all the modifications are purely for cosmetic reasons. The same applies here. Typical response as well, "you don't understand it" blah blah blah:dead:
(Oh, and I think most don't like it as it looks poo, Turini's are popular as they look good.)

J03

MX5 1.8
EURO FTW!!!!!

getting abit of stick are we joe? think its coz u dont have turinis!

ha tell me about it mate.. lol oh well all opinions welcome anyway.. i dont want a clone! lol

the word chav is soo over used, it means everything nowa days.. cant people think of other words to describe? even an euro'd campervan with an emo inside can be called chav! i know lusty isnt chav, but his car is a quality and a well built example of the modified scene. would you call duttys/immi's car a chav car? to clarify i would refere the meaning chav car to be as a peice'o's**t banged up corsa with the typical bore exhaust, lexus lights, and half a kit if not full kit but has DIY'd himself whilst he was stoned... the quality of a 'chav' car isnt there.
but to be fair most people on CS doesnt like a modified car or clio unless its the perfect sport replica.. am not saying RS doesnt look good, i just think it looks just, kinda, bland and normal? but thats just purely my opinion, am not trying to argue am just explaning my point across, and i respect peoples point with a reason. not the usual, they look w**k..

Inferno 182
I am not a fan of the Euro thing either but I can appreciate that there are different strokes for different folks.
It is wrong to judge people as a chav and after reading JO3's responses, the guy is quite obviously an intelligent fella, so let him be into whatever scene he wants without lazy stereotypes being thrown his way.
I am also very impressed you had a good day in Hull, I lived there for a year and don't think I had any!

Mental 172 Cup
Chav (pronounced /ʧæv/), or Charv/Charva (pronounced /ʧɑːv/), is a mainly derogatory slang term in the United Kingdom for a person whose lifestyle, clothing (especially if fake / counterfeit), speech and/or mannerisms are perceived to be common, proletarian and vulgar. The term 'chav' is often used as a stereotype to refer to poorly educated, aggressive working-class youths, but youth and aggression are not the defining attributes of a 'chav'.

TBH!

Cars looking good joe mate! when we gonna see a bit of slammage?

that wide kitted clio turbo is in Platinums new music video!

J03

MX5 1.8
I am not a fan of the Euro thing either but I can appreciate that there are different strokes for different folks.
It is wrong to judge people as a chav and after reading JO3's responses, the guy is quite obviously an intelligent fella, so let him be into whatever scene he wants without lazy stereotypes being thrown his way.
I am also very impressed you had a good day in Hull, I lived there for a year and don't think I had any!

thanks mate:) am glad you understand.

hull did seem depressing when i was driving though the city... very industialised... it was the motorshow event that was a good laugh, some really nice cars showed up, old skool mustangs, skylines and the lot..:)

J03

MX5 1.8
Chav (pronounced /ʧæv/), or Charv/Charva (pronounced /ʧɑːv/), is a mainly derogatory slang term in the United Kingdom for a person whose lifestyle, clothing (especially if fake / counterfeit), speech and/or mannerisms are perceived to be common, proletarian and vulgar. The term 'chav' is often used as a stereotype to refer to poorly educated, aggressive working-class youths, but youth and aggression are not the defining attributes of a 'chav'.

TBH!

Cars looking good joe mate! when we gonna see a bit of slammage?

that wide kitted clio turbo is in Platinums new music video!

thanks luke! erm whenever i can get a set of coilys! still browsing around matey. :eek: really? i chatted to that guy with the wide clio and hes spend some SERIOUS money into that.. its a fast thing too!! as fast as a V6!

Never above 25mpg
Corsa van is trying WAYYyy too hard imo and looks rank.

Your Clio's not too bad :)

The red and black clio and the orangey/brown/black Clio are very chavvy and disgusting.

LY R26
some quality cars, the saxo n corsa c are ace, jimmys van is cool aswell cant wait to see pics of it after the colour change.

astra coupe on coilovers
i dont think anything can pull off euro unless its a golf just looks wrong on any other car just my thoughts though

astra coupe on coilovers
i dont think anything can pull off euro unless its a golf just looks wrong on any other car just my thoughts though