ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Weekends mods round 2

Ex Ph-Quick
Firstly yes my car is dirty

As most have probably seen been after a cup spoiler for a while now. Finally found one at the price i was willing to pay and WOO really think it finishes the back end off of the MK1 172 =D

SNV30821.jpg

SNV30819.jpg

Also been semi looking for a set of phase 2 bump strips and stumbled across these little beauties.

SNV30823.jpg

SNV30822.jpg

Now if i could just source a set of Door handles i recon i'm about finished with the exterior. Moving on to the Engine next. (Matched inlet / Remap ftw) =D See you all at FCS

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Been around a good few yrs this bus. ALways liked it!. Handles and your dancing!

320d
Much better

I've got a pair of iceburg handles from my phase 2 factory painted can't tell from the pics what colour yours is though

80MPG BEEZA
its easy enough to take the handles out yourself and get a body shop to spray them saves you money to

Mk1 Ph2 1.4 RT !FOR SALE!
Yeah I did, but whenever I see those alloys since you sprayed them yourself, all I can think of is how dirty they look. Preferred them when they were sprayed the other way round

Ex Ph-Quick
problem is the tyre. because there black on the outside if the tyre's aren't blackened they look a bit funny.

Just need to keep the tyre blackener out =D

Golf R
having seen it in the flesh yesterday, it's a tidily modified little car! look forward to seeing the finishing touches (inlcuding diagnosing the noise ;))

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
like the spoiler was thinking about one for mine.. just need to source one cheap.... bout £30 should be reet

Ex Ph-Quick
having seen it in the flesh yesterday, it's a tidily modified little car! look forward to seeing the finishing touches (inlcuding diagnosing the noise ;))

LOL cheers mate

yeah had about 10 suggestions on what it could be from the CS mechanical team lol

None of them sounded cheap. nice to meet you

Ex Ph-Quick