ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The 'Where's my old Clio' Thread.

'Mia' Rover Mini 35
Re: I wonder what happened to my old 172 + 182

My 1st car was a Fiat Punto (R Reg) bought for the large sum of £100
That was R589 ULY ... I want it back, but I think its either been scrapped now or is off road! :(
I then got £500 trade in for that when I bought my current car, which im selling to my girlfriend as soon as ive found a 172.

Your Punto Still exists. https://www.mycarcheck.com/check/options/R589ULY/

Eny

R26
Anyone have YN04 XGV a BG182. Traded it in at Wests in Kings Lynn in November. It'll show up as something weird on the V5 as it came in on import docs

Trafic 140dci
What about:

NR04 LTX (my old artic blue 182, sold about 2 years ago)
HT53 ROU (my old 172 cup, sold about 3 months ago as a shell, believe to be rebuilt now)

Clio sport 200
px'd an Alien Green 59 plate RS200 at Southend dealers last Oct, had a black filler cap. Saw it in dealers the day they sold it wished I had kept it.

E46 320D Tourer!
I'd like to know where my old 172 Cup is now. KR03 ODV. Had it from new and stupidly traded it in for a 320 beemer! what a boner!

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Sold my first 182 about 4 years ago now... EJ05 WMK silver with both cup packs and Recaro's, man I wish I still had them!

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
2 clio's
BL51 YHJ (a red 1.2 expression +) and HK02 TKA (a flame red 172)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
MA03 OOU - 1.2 16v Dynamique that I had from new. Loads of options: DEAD.
W52 AOO - Ph1 172: DEAD.
YK54 VFC - FF RB 182: Currently owned by Rich on here.
MV12 VTU - FF UR 200: Current car

Both the Dynamique and the 172 were killed after I sold them. I pampered those cars. :dapprove:

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
M773 CRK Valver - wrote off by a lad who used to be on here.
X329 HGF aka the cliosport bike - still owned by a member
R002 WSU - current 172

Dan.G

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
My 182, MD04 KTA, already had a couple of cliosport stickers in the windows when i got it.

'02 172
PN02 DNS - i just got this, had the clio sport sticker on the back window and theres a membership card in the glove box, Wayne Allen is the name. seems he owned it before the guy i got it from..

FJ04NPV- owned this PB 172 for less than 2 years before blowing the engine twice. Was sold to the owner of 'autotechnics' on the A34 nr Bicester I believe.

Clio 197
My first car, 1.4 16v Clio in black. It had tsw rocket black alloys on it, CE03 VVM
My second car, Arctic Blue 182 FF, with an RS 192 Scorpion. Original plate was OE04 PPU, had a private plate when I bought it T111 DAS, then when I sold it to lookers at Burton on Trent it was FC04 NYD. They're both still taxed. Anyone, someone let me know they're safe lol!
Oh yeah, anyone know my current car, Albi 197, was MT08 XXZ, said Jack Overton on log book, he on here?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Anyone seen the red not a rep anymore?

Reg NL51 YZK

last seen at jct600 in Leeds before going to auction, it had a Cs tax disc, Cs rear sticker, I ❤ Cs on the bonnet. Black alloys, cc'd side strips and spoiler.

And did anyone own my current car? Ly r27 HY57VRC

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
I have also thought this. I have always regretted selling my silver Clio 172 Ph1 had such low mileage and was in very nice condition. I should have held onto it.

Went up Aberdeen way I think, think the chap had a Lotus Elise with some Type R engine I think.

Plate was Y981 OVN. Had an EVO sticker in the rear window

Maccy

ClioSport Club Member
  Straight 6
I'd be interested to know if anyone on here had HN05KKE - arctic blue 182, was sold by Seward Renault around October/November 2010.

Titanium ph1 turbo
Anyone got my Clio Cup 172 - CK03 CKY? (Newcastle area).. I saw it a few years ago in Tesco Kingston Park and it had black alloys on.

Or anyone seen my old R5 GT Turbo, recently sold on eBay - G464 YEH (black in colour)

Clio 172
Any seen my old one must have been 6 years ago at least

FP02VZG Clio 172
or my old ly r26 LV08ZFT
Hi just purchased fp02 vzg see the sticker in the back window so registered on Clio sport to have a look, have you got any info/paper on the car the bloke I got the car off didn't know much about the car cheers Andy

renault clio 182
When I purchesed my RB 182 Clio came with cs sticker and tax disc holder sm54 ojj had it few months now the old owner still about on this?

Inferno 182 FF
I bought a 172 cup with climate control in silver a few weeks ago. 53 WOV on the plate. It has a clio sport sticker on the rear window and tax disc holder. It is a lovely car. Im from the Southampton area and it seems the last owner was in Eastleigh and apparently traded it in P/x to where I bought it for an A3. :)

FF Racing Blue 182
sg02 xrn clio172 in silver bought with 300 miles on clock ex demo car gave back to finance company after 2.5 years was my brothers

anyone know my car sv05 lnp inferno 182 had cliosport sticker from here on it guy was from livingston