ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The 'Where's my old Clio' Thread.

avstar1

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
PK55UGG - 182 - Sorned since Jan 2014, I was the first owner.
X379ERC - Ph1 172 - (ERIC) running and owned by chap in Wirral on 156K miles .
NJ52WJN - 172 cup - Dead Engine and was sold and later broken down for spares in Scotland.

If anybody wants any history of the above cars during my ownership I'm happy to help...

WRX
DV03 ZHB - would be interested to know where it is now.

172 cup.
Give you a clue
20150530_123354_zpsqoabbm2x.jpg

107 Track Car & C4
Has anyone got my old Clio on here? HY04 VVA

I changed car at Xmas/NY, seen it a couple of times since

RB197
Sold my titanium 182 on here at the beginning of the year and found out the guy I sold it too had it up for sale. Coilovers, bucket seats, stripped etc. OE04 YYK.

GIVE IT BACK!!

172cup
Anyone know where about's this is? I sold it to a lad down in Eastbourne.
BT53 KTC, Im fairly certain it was stripped of its good bits and put back to standard :(
1471945_10153621323400691_1470387427_n.jpg

Anyone know where about's this is? I sold it to a lad down in Eastbourne.
BT53 KTC, Im fairly certain it was stripped of its good bits and put back to standard 😧
1471945_10153621323400691_1470387427_n.jpg

Yep @Bobby. This is his old motor he'd put Trendlines in but not for long before it was put back to near standard and sold.

All the yellow was removed along with the black(possibly carbon) wrapped badges. i had the vibra engine and gearbox mounts which are still on my ph1, oh and the maxxis tyres from those wheels.

Wheels were sold to a guy down south somewhere i think and turini's put on before it was sold. cant think what else it didnt have.

Edit: here's some links

my ph1 and the cup http://www.cliosport.net/threads/172-cup-and-a-ph1.743229/
cup progress thread http://www.cliosport.net/threads/bobbys-172-cup-progress-thread.726965/
first for sale thread with everything still on it: http://www.cliosport.net/threads/clio-172-cup-with-treadline-2118s-h-rs-etc-£3500.749678/

and the one with everything put back to standard (ish) http://www.cliosport.net/threads/2003-renault-clio-renaultsport-172-cup-£2000.752062/

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I'm still trying to find my old Iceberg 172 and see if it's still immaculate! PN02 VKA - It's regularly taxed and mot'd...
My Williams has been Sorn'd which is a shame as I want to see that too! M838 BCC

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
GL05 TKE - My mint inferno cup, was a good one.
SK54 WXN / V11 MRJ - My RB182 FF, still my favourite car I've ever owned, I know it went to the south of France in the end, no idea where since. I'd love to get it back some day.

RichValver

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 16v/172 daily
any history on....

Silver 172 HT53RKE?
11030763_10153116494340000_199126258_o.jpg

Million owners and the same amount of reciepts from K-Tech

Nix

A6, 197
Hi there anyone previous owner of BG56 MXA? originally silver clio 192, somewhere along the way old owner had it sprayed LY. Bought it 2 months ago and its sporting cliosport.net stickers.

FF 182
I think @pupster92 had my RB 182 KB54 HWH, don't know if he still does though.

I hope noone has HV05 FKH or W975 LMW as I scrapped them!
No I sold that a few years ago to a guy who modded it then sold it back to another guy half a mile from my house. pains me to see how nice it looks now

Looking for 182 Cup
Hi all I am considering buying a FF 182 with reg SH04 ZNR. It has a few decent mods so I would guess it has been enthusiast owned at some point. Does anyone know the owner? It was used as a PX about 4 weeks and the new owner is just moving it on.

Would love to have a chat with the last "proper" owner.

Ashley

Clio 182
Hello [emoji4] im just wondering if anybody on here bought my 197 from a garage in derbyshire, i cant remember what the garage is called. Im just wondering how the cars getting on!

Looking for 182
I'd love to know where my old Arctic Blue 182 is. Registration is YN04 WXJ. Sold it to a guy in the Kent area (where I am from). I got a call a week later from the police saying it had been abandoned and it looked like it had been crashed, they called me as the registration hadn't changed over yet. Never found out what happened and no idea if it's still running.

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
I'd love to know where my old Arctic Blue 182 is. Registration is YN04 WXJ. Sold it to a guy in the Kent area (where I am from). I got a call a week later from the police saying it had been abandoned and it looked like it had been crashed, they called me as the registration hadn't changed over yet. Never found out what happened and no idea if it's still running.
I remember your car from working at Century Place. It was my friend who had the other blue 182 in the car park which I later ended up buying.
From what I remember years ago I saw yours for sale with a busted gearbox but that wasn't long after it was sold.

The Beardo

ClioSport Club Member
  Kangoo 182
Ok so I'm about to buy the racing blue 182 st54 lmj and I know it has been on this forum, just wondered if anybody has any info on it at all?