ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The worst Nurburgring driver ever?

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Now I have a bit of a back story with this character and long and short of it. He was banned off Clio197.net for threatning me and messaging me on Facebook calling me a C#!t and all sorts.

However a bit of Karma has found its way to me on Facebook.

Seems he is now the one recieving a lot of hate.
Make your own minds up about his Race Driver Skills.
Seems alot of people think he is a tube.

http://www.bridgetogantry.com/video-worst-ever-tf-driver-you-tell-me/

Megane r26
Haha I don't condone his driving in the video but he is a funny guy, lapping all the hate up in his stride.

The way his YouTube channel is going he'll soon be getting paid [emoji106]

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Seems a bit of a berk.. not sure you're supposed to overtake with yellow flags. He seems to like lift off oversteer though.
Did laugh when at 4 minutes in it nearly goes tits up and he whacks his sun visor down

Clio 172
Didn't watch it all but didn't seem terrible, looked slippy and he was pushing too hard.yeah he drove past someone slowly under yellows, no biggy really.

I've seen worse driving there!

Am I missing something? Something happen later on in the vid? Like I said just looks like someone pushing a bit too hard, nothing wrong with that in my opinion

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Granted he seems a spanner but I bet he's having loads of fun. More entertaining to watch too.

Most ring, track or any in car vid is usually boring as f**k with some helmet worrying about his times and getting it all perfect.

Megane r26
Tbh he's doing sub 8 minute laps in a standard 250 and he did an 8.12 in a standard r26, this is just a video of thrills and spills.

I guess dunlop direzza's and damp/cold/oily tracks are not the best combination

Clio 172
Anybody that's been to the ring knows its not like a normal track, at least he was pushing on, worst ones are the slow ones that drive in the middle or off line making it dangerous to over take. Rich men in Porsche's that don't want to let a Clio past. Sorry but I have no real problem with his driving

RB197
I was going to post this up yesterday but had a feeling it wasn't going to last long.

The guy looks like a complete and utter knob. Claims he's a racing driver, with driving like that I'm so surprised and would hate to be on track/race with him.

But not to worry, he's wearing gloves.

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Other than the yellow flag stuff don't really see the issue tbh, track temp of 1degree on direzzas would see most people heading backwards!
I bought some brakes off the guy seems sound to me :)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Anybody that's been to the ring knows its not like a normal track, at least he was pushing on, worst ones are the slow ones that drive in the middle or off line making it dangerous to over take. Rich men in Porsche's that don't want to let a Clio past. Sorry but I have no real problem with his driving
Hooning into yellow flag zones where there have been offs? With marshals on track?
He's driving like a r****d at points.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
What a hoop.

It's clear he has no idea what he's doing wrong and has absolutely no respect for everyone else to do with the track he's on (I'm imagining this is not limited to the Nuremberg ring)

Just goes to show though, fast car with a lsd, badman glasses and badman gloves maketh a race car driver.

A shiny black one.
What a hoop.

It's clear he has no idea what he's doing wrong and has absolutely no respect for everyone else to do with the track he's on (I'm imagining this is not limited to the Nuremberg ring)

Just goes to show though, fast car with a lsd, badman glasses and badman gloves maketh a race car driver.
Don't forget the bad man fag hanging out of gob.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446893149.092279.jpg

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I'm not a track driver. But why does it lose grip so easy in corners which arent even that tight?

Clio 172
Makes me laugh how much hate there is, most of you moaning probably drive round town in your stripped out track cup. Yeah he drove like a bit of a year at time, yeah he probably doesn't give a f**k. A part from the yellow flag, which he may of had a car rite behind him so didn't want to slam his brakes on. He didn't sit on the rear bumper of other drivers didn't over take badly, just a man on mission. He's setting good times so wtf you guys mean when you say he has no idea, most of you would of lost it when he didn't. You guys make me lol

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
It's the complete disregard for anyone else there that seems wrong to me. I certainly wouldn't want to passenger with him.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I'm not a track driver. But why does it lose grip so easy in corners which arent even that tight?

Me either, but my guess is

Full hero/throttle too deep into corners followed by sudden lift off and damp conditions

Laymans: he's a massive hoop who has no throttle control causing lift off oversteer

Makes me laugh how much hate there is, most of you moaning probably drive round town in your stripped out track cup. Yeah he drove like a bit of a year at time, yeah he probably doesn't give a f**k. A part from the yellow flag, which he may of had a car rite behind him so didn't want to slam his brakes on. He didn't sit on the rear bumper of other drivers didn't over take badly, just a man on mission. He's setting good times so wtf you guys mean when you say he has no idea, most of you would of lost it when he didn't. You guys make me lol

Doing something retarded/wrong for a long time without there being any repercussions doesn't make it right.

If someone drove like that on the road or through town without killing anyone doesn't make it any less cuntish.

He drove in the same manner I did when I was 17. I had no idea what I was doing, but because I didn't crash I thought I was a hero.

That was in a 1.2 and I quickly realised I was a massive prick. He doesn't seem to have matured and now has a much faster car to potentially kill himself in

Swift Sport
He strikes me as the typical 'black flag' guy... The one who's always getting a bollocking at trackdays and go-karting. I think it's the yellow flag stuff that's a bit worrying showing a general lack of observation. I'm guessing the hatred has been stirred up by his DGAF attitude or something.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
He's clearly concentrating about 20m up the road. Doesn't seem to have much anticipation (hence the yellow flag stuff). And he's overtaking on both sides.
Those aren't opinions. He clearly didn't see /notice the yellow flags. He's clearly overtaking both sides.
Doesn't make him a c**t. Does baffle me why anyone would defend it.

RB Clio 182
Looks like hes having a joyous time to me, apart from the yellow flags.

I was expecting a big crash or him to be the driver of the meg that did the massive flip which was posted a few weeks back with an in car view.

david hodson

ClioSport Club Member
If its the car im thinking about it runs coilovers , the lift off oversteer looks terrible and snappy compared with a standard car

Focus RS mk1
Didn't watch it all but didn't seem terrible, looked slippy and he was pushing too hard.yeah he drove past someone slowly under yellows, no biggy really.

I've seen worse driving there!

Am I missing something? Something happen later on in the vid? Like I said just looks like someone pushing a bit too hard, nothing wrong with that in my opinion
Ive never been to the ring but someone has commented that there should be no overtaking on the right, is this right? In the vid he over takes someone on the right entering a corner just as they are about to turn in!! If the guy he overtakes does not realise hes there or doesnt expect him to over take there its an accident waiting to happen, i just cant believe someone would take a risk of diving up the inside of someone on a normal trackday! Other than that and the dangerous yellow flag moments he looks like hes having fun

clio 182 trophy
He is on the limit of grip for the tyres in those conditions and is lifting off quickly, maybe even stabbing at the brakes, causing snappy oversteer due to the weight transfer. What he needed to do was ease off the throttle andride the understeer. Then choose his entry speed more carefully. He may have been doing it on purpose for the fun of it though. After all if it was a rwd german car sliding about most on here would be giving him praise. Bizzare tbh. He was a bellend at times though i agree.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
I think what winds people up is his attidude to it. Also the vid he put up of him doing 150mph weaving through traffic and undertaking on a motorway.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
I only have two issues with it, one of which is enough to make me say he's a knobber.

1) Overtaking under yellows. Like seriously that's just arrogant and ignorant all at the same time
2) When he's behind the Porsche that's being held up and harassing him. Don't be a prick, he's being held up too, have some courtesy and let him pull round first and then make chase.

Swift Sport
Yeah, I think the abuse is aimed at the driver rather than the driving... He's clearly annoyed a few people online with his attitude as his driving is more careless than reckless IMO.

RB Clio 182
The fact he felt the need to threaten Matt (Pacman) on Clio197.net is enough to tell this bloke is a massive pellet. If you've met Matt you'll know he's just about the least offensive person there is.

Give me his contact ill sort him for pacman, I hope he doesn't cherish his nose!

CS'ers stick together like a prostitutes pants!

(jokes)

Last edited: