ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The worst Nurburgring driver ever?

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Better weigh the front down then Mark. :wink:
Lol I'm still 25mph off the speed that Jann Mardenborough was at when he took off at flugplatz.
@Knuckles heres the current speed limits and where they are located.
image.jpeg
Being lifted for 2016 apparently as they're smoothing out flugplatz as 1 of 16 improvements to the circuit for safety reasons.

RB Clio 182
Been on track a few times = Colin McCrea!

You are all novices at best, it baffles me when amateurs try to be little other amateurs that they are the pro king of steering wheels.

Last edited:
  Megane r26
Been on track a few times = Colin McCrea!

You are all novices at best, it baffles me when amateurs try to be little other amateurs that they are the pro king of steering wheels.

Exactly, I've done 7 trackdays and a ring trip this year and consider myself a novice.

Yes I've clearly improved and got faster with help from a few more experienced friends but I can guarantee 75% of people in this thread haven't even done a track day

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
With regards to the LOOS, there's some saves there that most people would probably not have pulled off, myself included. Track etiquette is dodgy at times though.