ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The worst phone you've ever owned?

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Philips Diga

MT_Philips_Diga_1.jpg

My first phone. I got it free when I signed up for a Barclaycard as a student, on the BT Cellnet network!

Use it for longer than about 20 mins and you had to swap ears because it felt like it and the side of your head was burning, and it used to cause interference with any speaker within about a mile radius.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
My Favourite phone probably too date... Light years ahead of anything my mates had, watching TV, the camera, swivel! Just epic!

seW900.jpg

best phone ever. ive still got mine somewhere, its my fail safe phone when my current one is broken etc. mine took so much abuse as i had it when i was into MTB/BMX dirt jumping/street. as you can imagine it took a few heavy falls. after 1 phone call with vodafone i threw it onto my mates grass and i managed to hit the drain in the middle which is tiny and it cracked apart, 20mins later and it was superglued back together and working perfectly.

did you ever get anyone to smell the bottom of the phone and flick the top round to hit them in the face. oh the fun i had...

Sony J70 I owned a long time ago had to be the worst phone I've ever had. Hateful piece of s**t that thing was, indestructible though. Even dropped it off a roof and it hit every scaffold bar on the way down, slipped out my hand when someone rang me on it, it was still ringing when it hit floor lol.