ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Worst Race Day Ever......

Bumder With A Buffer
They didn't display SC boards.
Race directors fault IMO

Actually

"The incident that involved the safety car and Franz Engstler’s BMW on the second lap of Pau’s Race 2 was investigated by the panel of the Stewards. The investigation ascertained that, although the FIA Race Director had started the safety car procedure alerting the marshals for waving the yellow flags and showing the SC boards, the safety car driver had not been given the go. He left the pit lane on his own, steering in the middle of the track instead of using the acceleration lane."

Taken from..http://www.fiawtcc.com/

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
so what happens for Franz then, surely he would of won the race (i know its only lap2) but its not exactly the widest track, i personaly think he's been robbed by a c**t who should now be sacked nuff said

Tangoed Works
crazy madness... those tracks are ultra tight!

Shame on the safety car tho for just turning into the middle of the track. Muppetry