ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The WTF "Appreciation" Thread

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
uglee3.jpg

i like that.

Presenting the Le Seyde

1999-Mitsuoka-Le-Seyde-B-640.jpg

A34262_b.jpg

[youtube]j_oUe8mTSHA[/youtube]

Based on 200sx b*****dised by Mitsuoka who were on Top Gear with this monstrosity.

mitsuoka-galue-f.jpg

B

Brown.

Re: WTF "appreciation" thread

So i take it you know nothing about drifting and initial D ?? you do know that
yota ae68 is one the most able drift cars around...??? if i were you ad retract the 'FAIL' comment....noob

yota ae68 is one the most able drift cars around...??? if i were you ad retract the 'FAIL' comment....noob
i think he might be taking the piss actually :rolleyes:

Wind your neck in sunshine. Look in the JDM thread or in the Forza threads I'm well aware of what an AE86 is I have initial D on DVD. My fail is referring to some fucktard spoiling a hachi with lambo doors.

B

Brown.

Wind your neck in sunshine. Look in the JDM thread or in the Forza threads I'm well aware of what an AE86 is I have initial D on DVD. My fail is referring to some f**ktard spoiling a hachi with lambo doors.

i was being sarcastic...mr defensive

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
some cars on here look cool as fook lol

i am honestly a fan of this tho...

wtfbp5.jpg