ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The XBox One Thread

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
I've just bought one. Been wanting to get one for a while but had always put it off. Can't wait for it to arrive now.

AK

M240i
I got the stereo headset adapter. Needed it so I can use my turtle beach 7.1 surround headsets mic for chatting in game. Surprisingly realised that the chat adapter also allows you to stream game sound via the controller! So you can mute your TV, plug any headfones in to the adapter and listen to the game through that! I know ps4 has this feature too, nice that it's been added here as well! Well impressed!

In terms of ear phones, is there an adapter I can buy that I can plug into my controller, and use my regular ear phones (Dr Dre Beat Mixr's) and hear the TV etc through these? no outside volume? Would it work for netflix via the ONE, or dos what I want not exist.

OBviously I know my Dre Beat's dont have a mic, but I dont go online so

£20 adapter from GAME will do it, apparently.

Honda. Tesla Someday
My game sound worked through the TB X41s initially, but then now all I get is chat. The fact it's @AK makes things much worse. How do I get my game sound back to drown out this annoying c*nt?

Keep tapping the button that has an image of a controller on it. It's a fader. Tap it till it sounds a tone meaning you can't anymore. This will have muted chat. Then on the right of the adapter tap the '+' to turn the volume up.

done.

controller image is game sound. The button with a mic on it is chat sound. You fade between the two to your desired level. :)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Keep tapping the button that has an image of a controller on it. It's a fader. Tap it till it sounds a tone meaning you can't anymore. This will have muted chat. Then on the right of the adapter tap the '+' to turn the volume up.

done.

controller image is game sound. The button with a mic on it is chat sound. You fade between the two to your desired level. :)

That makes sense, I was tapping those buttons for a while to see if they worked. The "friends" icon did nothing.

Cheers mate.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I am having the 'Yes' issue, also the weird characters issue. Also as my headset isn't currently working as I rage smashed it I use Kinect for Party chat. No one can hear what I am saying. Only happened since the 'Update'

The yes issue should resolve itself if you hard reset the One.

107 Track Car & C4
How long does it take to download a game roughly? Looking at getting the bundle with FIFA 14, but it is a download token. Don't want to get the One and it takes hours and hours to wait to use it!

How long does it take to download a game roughly? Looking at getting the bundle with FIFA 14, but it is a download token. Don't want to get the One and it takes hours and hours to wait to use it!

I think with updates it's around 10GB.

So around 2hrs on a 10mb connection.

Mito Sportiva 135
With the Titanfall pack you can get a One with a game for £389 now from Amazon - cheaper than a PS4! Crazy how the price structures have changed so dramatically already - quite tempted by this deal now!

Evo 8 MR
Not sure if it's available in all regions but I just bought Tomb Raider Definitive Edition yesterday as it's half price in the xbox store.

20+gb download though!

1.8 Civic EX
Yeah tomb raider and thief are both half price in the xbox store between 28th and 30th March. Think I might get thief, looks like my kinda game.

1.8 Civic EX
£25. I also had £3.75 worth if Microsoft points left from ages ago which I had forgotten all about which was a nice little bonus. Downloading Thief now.

dk

911 GTS Cab
With the Titanfall pack you can get a One with a game for £389 now from Amazon - cheaper than a PS4! Crazy how the price structures have changed so dramatically already - quite tempted by this deal now!
Not really, ps4 by itself is much cheaper and with second son bundle it's still cheaper at £379, guess it depends on whether you think you'll use the webcam or not.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Thief for £25?! Sweet!!!

Same as in the PS store.
I'm considering it but some reviews are pretty sketchy.
I'll have enough see if Tomb raider is the same on the PS store too.

Going to have a look at titan fall later at my dad's. Heard petty good things about it from mates.

Can anyone confirm the cost of getting the Forza 5 DLC up to date?
Ive ordered the console with Titanfall still debating whether to get a normal Forza 5, Or the Limited steel book one from game wich contains;
Day one, Limited edition car pack and the VIP pack.
Cheers, Roll on Tuesday when I get home to use it!

Ph 1 172
IS this different to the one that was on 360 around a year ago?

Yeah massively different!!!!!!

her hair now moves and she gets a bit dirtier.... Not p**n star dirty more like I'm a celebrity get me out of here dirtier.... Still well worth it though if its half price it is a very good game

Honda. Tesla Someday
Not really, ps4 by itself is much cheaper and with second son bundle it's still cheaper at £379, guess it depends on whether you think you'll use the webcam or not.

Webcam? I didn't even have to look at the username to know this was another fanboy troll comment from 'dk'.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Well I've not found a use for it yet, do you play a lot of dancing games fake dk?

its like Siri, clever bit of kit, but a bit of a gimmick still at the moment.

put it this way, if there was the option to buy it without for £50 less, the majority of people would have taken that option and not purchased it yet. Just like with the playstation equivalent.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Really liking me Xbox. Only had it a couple of days so far. The triggers make such a difference to Forza.

Honda. Tesla Someday
Well I've not found a use for it yet, do you play a lot of dancing games fake dk?

its like Siri, clever bit of kit, but a bit of a gimmick still at the moment.

put it this way, if there was the option to buy it without for £50 less, the majority of people would have taken that option and not purchased it yet. Just like with the playstation equivalent.

Yeah, ok. :boring:

Rav4
Yeah, ok. :boring:
i must admit, I'm a PlayStation fanboy. Had the PS1,2, and still have the 3.

I was dead set in getting a ps4, but really considering the Xbox, not only due to games but the media centre elements and the ability for the wife to use the kinect for exercises and general messing around.

I'm shocked to be saying this :s

Seems like the winner to me and titanfall looks amazing!

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Having a f**king infuriating problem with it to do with Xbox Live Gold.

Lost my card therefore payment details were no longer correct. Asks me to input them to carry on the monthly membership of £5.99. Gets to the final part and says - this payment method is registered to too many accounts. Ey?!

So I bought a redeemable code off EBay - recognises its 12 months of XBL then spits me out again!!!

The weirdest part is it wont even let me "pay" for a free trial and I could get on for a couple of hours yesterday!!

Might have to call them. Ive even tried mucking about with it on My Account through the laptop and it throws up the same error.

Anyone had any similar issues?