ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The XBox One Thread

Honda. Tesla Someday
Bought my Xbone last Nov and its recently developed an annoying random noise when its on. Its kinda like a HD / fan sound.

Anyone else had issues ?

Nope, however Microsoft will replace it free of charge - contact them.

Honda. Tesla Someday
Holy god Microsoft has really smashed the ball out the planet with all this!! Absolutely incredible! HoloLens is genius and will change the world!!!

I also felt compelled to stay up all night and make this vid! Enjoy!!

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Titanfall Deluxe Edition a tenner on Xbox One until 2nd Feb for those with Gold.
Cant not give it a go at that price.

Mito Sportiva 135
It was weird - playing Destiny and couldn't connect chat with my party (they were all fine) then finished my game and tried starting a new one and everyone else was fine except me, so was sensible for once and went to bed

Ha, was the first time I've got to bed before 1 for months as well as I couldn't watch Netflix in bed! Felt great this morning!

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
It was weird - playing Destiny and couldn't connect chat with my party (they were all fine) then finished my game and tried starting a new one and everyone else was fine except me, so was sensible for once and went to bed
I get this a lot, I think its an actual glitch than a live issue.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah Titanfall is fun for a bit but not something you can play for ages. Having said that, the new modes and stuff I've not tried are meant to be good
Really, it needs some Destiny-esque grinding to get better robots, they were severely lacking in personalisation which is a bit of a flaw given they are the focus of the game

Honda. Tesla Someday
Yeah Titanfall is fun for a bit but not something you can play for ages. Having said that, the new modes and stuff I've not tried are meant to be good
Really, it needs some Destiny-esque grinding to get better robots, they were severely lacking in personalisation which is a bit of a flaw given they are the focus of the game
No more grinding!
Destiny grinding made me want to die!!! LOL

Mito Sportiva 135
I get a perverse sense of satisfaction with the grinding...the annoying thing is sometimes things become more about the grind/rewards rather than actually playing the game!

1.8 Civic EX
If you enjoy the game then it's not a "grind" ;)

Those sorts of rewards etc are there for those that enjoy the game and are happy to put the hours in to get them. Others (my self included) sometimes don't enjoy the game so much but want the reward so persevier and repeat the same task over and over to achieve it, then it's a grind.

All in my opinion of course.

Mito Sportiva 135
Oh no I agree - I was saying to my friend that it only works because the gunplay and level design is so great that we keep coming back
The weapons and armour in Destiny are also very different to one another once you get to using legendary and exotics, so a lot of one upmanship and bragging, e.g. "I will take down Crota as I have the Gjallahorn rocket launcher...you concentrate the thralls as you don't" and when I got the raid helmet drop on my second run through on normal, but many people don't have it still even from hard

banther

ClioSport Club Member
We are in the year of Star Wars Battlefront. I've been waiting a looooooong time. Pretty bored of my line up at the moment. Halo TMCC is retardedly boring mostly because I had forgotten how bad I am at multiplayer. FH2 - meh, drop in, drop out. Shadow of Mordor - good but requires time I dont have. FC4 - for some reason I've abandoned this game. Must try harder. Playing mostly FIFA and BF4 at the moment.

BF Hardline Beta anyone? @MarcJP @Scutch

Mito Sportiva 135
I hope beyond hope I can get fibre optic broadband by the time the new Star Wars game is out. I loved the old ones, even though they were quite average in hindsight!

banther

ClioSport Club Member
I hope beyond hope I can get fibre optic broadband by the time the new Star Wars game is out. I loved the old ones, even though they were quite average in hindsight!
Shut your whore mouth. Heathen!

In all seriousness in retrospect they were pretty poor but at the time Battlefront 1 & 2 were awesome. I think the new showing will be much more grown up with the developers behind it. Just hope they dont f**k it up!! I reckon Game of the Year, potentially.

Either that or The Division.

Mito Sportiva 135
If it is Battlefield (in a working state) combined with Star Wars then yes, it will be awesome!

I think a Battlefield set in the Transformers (non movie) universe would also be great too

banther

ClioSport Club Member
I hope it is working battlefield with AT-AT's. It won't leave my Xbox for a while I don't imagine.

While I'm in the thread anyone want to swap some games (with cash either way)?

Far Cry 4, Shadow of Mordor, halo the master chief collection up for grabs. Whyg?

Mito Sportiva 135
Potentially interested in swapping Assasins Creed for Shadow of Mordor or FC4 - do you mean permanently or temporary though? Only I might get a chance to play for a while!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
We are in the year of Star Wars Battlefront. I've been waiting a looooooong time. Pretty bored of my line up at the moment. Halo TMCC is retardedly boring mostly because I had forgotten how bad I am at multiplayer. FH2 - meh, drop in, drop out. Shadow of Mordor - good but requires time I dont have. FC4 - for some reason I've abandoned this game. Must try harder. Playing mostly FIFA and BF4 at the moment.

Used to play battlefront on the xbox a lot. Not even a star wars fan but the game was a great laugh. Not sure its still my sort of game but be interesting to see how it is.

Farcry has also been left for me, just lost interest after sticking gta in and haven't got round to going back to it. Always there if I fancy a first person shooter game I guess.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member

Not bothering with the Hardline Beta, I don't have 10GB spare!

I've gone back to BF4 right now, I did buy FH2 today though. I dislike HMCC as well.

I'm looking forward to Battlefront and The Division as well, also the Elder Scrolls Online.

Yaris Hybrid

How did you get on with this? My Kinect broke just after the warranty ended.

The MS website said that they charge to replace it (and it takes a while) and so I just said eff-it and bought a new one. Did they really fix your XO for free?

Cayman S Edition 1
How did you get on with this? My Kinect broke just after the warranty ended.

The MS website said that they charge to replace it (and it takes a while) and so I just said eff-it and bought a new one. Did they really fix your XO for free?
Not got around to it yet if I'm honest.

Sounds like its actually the bluray player is off balance when a disc inserted. Really must get it logged;)

Mito Sportiva 135
There is none - get rid of it. Can't believe MS ever thought it would be a core part of the system. The only thing it is good for is snapping parties and launching stuff.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
There is none - get rid of it. Can't believe MS ever thought it would be a core part of the system. The only thing it is good for is snapping parties and launching stuff.
I use it most for telling it to stop and start movies/TV shows
Voice stuff works well tbh

1.8 Civic EX
I really like Kinect, think it's great and always have done.
Automatically signs me in when I walk in the room (as well as the missus, and my mates). Same when I go to a friends, walk in his front room and I'm signed in.
Use the built in mic for voice commands all the time, using netflix, pause/play etc, shouting "xbox record that" after funny in game moments, turning the console on and off, switching between games/apps.
Xbox Fitness is great. I've been using it on and off since I got the console at launch. This year I've been using it much more and since the 1st Jan I've lost just short of a stone already (no other exercise, gym, running cycling, just xbox fitness).
I'm yet to get the Kinect Sports game but probably will at somepoint as I enjoyed the jetski demo.
I'm also tempted to get the Rabbids TV Invasion or what ever it's called. Usually good for a laugh with friends round.
Fruit Ninja on the 360 was awesome. Spent seleveral evenings having a few drinks with mates and getting all "karate kid" in the front room and looking like fools. Although almost kicking the radiator off the wall was bit of an issue lol