ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The XBox One Thread

Mk1
The X is so much better. When I watch my lad on his S on hd tv it looks like a previous generation!

If u have 4K tv u owe it to yourself to get the X [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
God damn this just got expensive. Need a headset, various games and a bluetooth headset for my TV. And a MacBook. I'm worried I wont even have time to use it. Lol.

Let alone the buying list for my car! [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Playing Forza Horizon 4 on early access...more of the same, which is no bad thing!

Really enjoying it. The seasons make a big difference to the map, especially winter. Loving the amount of elevation you can climb in the mountains around Edinburgh.

Alien Green 200 was obviously my first purchase [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
It is very similar and I did get bored of Horizon 3 pretty quick but so far so good. The mixed seasons should help keep it interesting. Off roading is my favourite and there seems to be quite a lot of that which is good.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
There's talk of a reduced price Xbox One being launched without a disc drive.. suits me if the next gen is digital only tbh. 90% of the games I've bought in the last few years I bought digitally anyway, and the physical games I do have had to have most of their data downloaded anyway

Plus I never trade in games so..

Suppose it does get used as a Blu Ray player on the odd occasion

Swift Sport
Can't really see the point of that... An Xbox isn't hugely expensive in the first place, and I'd rather just buy one second-hand or in the sales than buy a ghetto-spec machine.
Surely everyone's got one by now anyway!? They've been out ages...

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
If I know i'll like it, then I buy digitally.. but games like new COD and RDR I bought on disc, so I can sell straight away cos they were shite.

Alex H

ClioSport Club Member
So I just bought a One X in the BlackLivesMatter Friday sale - comes with Forza Horizon 4, Motorsport 7 and RDR2. Anything else worth having?

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Assassins Creed Origins and Odyssey , Rise of the Tomb Raider, Wolfensteins

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Pretty much the only games I play are Forza 7, Halo 5 and a bit of Horizon 4.

New battlefield looks alright.

133T
Think I’m going to get my lad an Xbox one s for Christmas with Minecraft. Anyone seen a decent deal or is £230 good enough? TIA

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
They dropped to £160 at Tesco on Black Friday, Microsoft had dropped them to £180 at the same time, so I wouldn’t be surprised if they do similar again before Christmas.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Yeah I missed out on those Daz. That’s what’s stopping me pulling the trigger. Will holllld

Definitely try to leave it as late as possible. I’ll be amazed if they don’t have any offers on.

Ocrlew

ClioSport Club Member
I’m wanting to get a Xbox now. Had lots in past and keep selling then wanting again in a months time so time to get one!

Just can’t seem to find a decent deal!

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I’m wanting to get a Xbox now. Had lots in past and keep selling then wanting again in a months time so time to get one!

Loads of places were selling the One S with a couple of games for £200 over christmas, not sure if any of those deals are still on. Also don't know how good a deal that is compared to what there's been previously either, but it seems alright if you get a couple games that you actually want with it.

Honda. Tesla Someday

John Lewis is currently selling an Xbox One S with Forza Horizon 4 for £169. 2 years warranty. Seems like a good deal!!

If you have a 4K TV though, I highly recommend the Xbox One X.

Kev@KAM

ClioSport Trader
  Badass Toyota
Where is the best place to get the X?. Been using the old Xbox and all the live services are not supported now so its time to upgrade. Might actually get me playing a few games again as I'm itching for some GT racing sim (if there is one...)
Going to pee the missus off - we've been talking about the upgrade and I'll get it for her for Valentines lmao. Nothing say romance more than two player co-op.

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
Where is the best place to get the X?. Been using the old Xbox and all the live services are not supported now so its time to upgrade. Might actually get me playing a few games again as I'm itching for some GT racing sim (if there is one...)
Going to pee the missus off - we've been talking about the upgrade and I'll get it for her for Valentines lmao. Nothing say romance more than two player co-op.

Argos tends to do pretty good deals. Game wise you have Forza, Project Cars 2 and Assestto Corsa from what i can remember. Best played with a steering wheel the last two.

Kev@KAM

ClioSport Trader
  Badass Toyota
AO.com were just under £400 and could deliver tomorrow - comes with Fifa and the two Forza games on digital download. There were some slightly cheaper deals on ebay but they would only arrive next week.

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
To be honest I have a Xbox one x project Scorpio and I might just get rid because playstation has much better exclusives that I want to play

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
To be honest I have a Xbox one x project Scorpio and I might just get rid because playstation has much better exclusives that I want to play

I have both. I think I’ve only
Played 2-3 games on the PS4 so far. Although one of them is my fav game of the last few years (apart from pubg)

Kev@KAM

ClioSport Trader
  Badass Toyota
Get Xbox Game Pass too, its brilliant!
Got this on one month trial. Downloading Halo 5 at the moment!
What good split screen co-op games have come out for the xbox one? I need to justify the extra £40 expense on a second controller!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Got this on one month trial. Downloading Halo 5 at the moment!
What good split screen co-op games have come out for the xbox one? I need to justify the extra £40 expense on a second controller!

I recommend big team super fiesta game mode for Halo 5. If I ever play these days that's all I do. Warzone assault is quite popular too.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I thought that Gamepass would be a total gimmick at first but I've yet to cancel my sub! Really decent for the money.

I'm probably going to pick up Dirt Rally 2.0 next.

Honda. Tesla Someday
More AWESOME news from Microsoft:

You can now stream STEAM games from PC to the Xbox One! You can also stream your PC screen and browse the web etc, using your controller as mouse/keyboard etc. This is outstanding!! Xbox One is like a fully fledged Steam Link!

See link:

Also works for Android devices to Xbox One!