ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

theiving scum

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
They did you a favour but it's the principle of the thing. If anyone should rip it off it should have been you. C*cks.

Monaco 172
if you see it on another car, politely ask where they got it....if they look scared and blank, the rest is up to you lol

on the look out
scum chav round you :mad: you ent had your car that long have you ? you got a job and half getting that black sticky s**t off the roof now

MCS R56
Never like to see vandalism, especially on Clios but look at the brightside....you will be able to go faster without the drag!

Golf 7R
Chav accessories will undoubtedly attract chavs, harsh but reality! That aside i can appreciate how your pi*sed that they have taken whats not theres.

80MPG BEEZA
someone wont be clocking up any air miles now

lol sorry gutted for you though i had my cd player knicked and window smashed its an awful feeling

am sorry...but i had to have a laugh to myself...seriously though, i would be well peeved off it was mine...i don't know what gets into people...i once had a set of nice chrome dust caps stole of the car and that annoyed me, so can only start to relate to how you must feel.

Golf 7R
May not have even been thieves, maybe a wise clio enthusiast giving you a reality check. If the exhaust mysteriously gets "stolen" you know this must be the case!

P

PrincessJessica

thats really bad....not th point if it looks better, cost you to get that for someone to pull it off....

w**nkers!

clio 182 FF
I bet it was a 7ft 7 giant thinking it was a shopping trolley trying to push it then it broke off, jus kidding gutted for you bud find the PR!CK and make him bite the kerb...

For everyone that has posted s**t about not liking the guys mods - Do you really think he posted the pictures up for everybody to take the piss out of him or do you think he just wanted some sympathy?

Bad luck about the spoiler mate, some t***s about these days!

Golf 7R
For everyone that has posted s**t about not liking the guys mods - Do you really think he posted the pictures up for everybody to take the piss out of him or do you think he just wanted some sympathy?

Bad luck about the spoiler mate, some tw*ts about these days!

Its a simple case of airing our opinions, which im pretty sure im entitled
to!? Since when has Cliosport showed sympathy..........

172 semi skimed cup
calm down people i dont mind a bit of banter at the end of the day i didnt put the spoiler on in the first place . utleast with out it the car wont atract so much unwanted attention