ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

They all come crawling back...

Well, after about 5 years away, I’ve come crawling back to an old 1*2.
Now that I don’t really do many miles in the car, I thought it’d be a good opportunity to have a cheap, fun Clio again.

Really pleased with how clean it is for a car of its age. I’ve got a standard exhaust on order, to replace the badmanz system currently on (think it’s a Sportex, which will be up for sale soon) and the matter of replacing a lambda sensor and I’ll be happy.

Great to be back in a fun car again, after years of having to have a diesel and commuting 500+ miles per week.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Welcome back! Car looks tidy. Any pics of the old sunflower
I think I remember it

Renault Master
Welcome back I can mind your Sunflower it was a cracker. I miss my Monaco it was one of my fav cars. Also glad to be back in 1*2!

I think it’s the one owned by @Ant1
Any links to threads of it? Id love to see how it's doing nowadays.
Should have kept the sunflower!!!
I've genuinely missed that car ever since selling it. The Fiesta ST was a cracking car though.
Blast from the past! Changed jobs now?

Car looks decent!
I've moved up Yorkshire, so i'm <5miles away from work now. No need for a boring diesel now, thank god!

I must admit, I've owned the car about a month now and i'm absolutely loving it. I only plan to keep this for a year, until after we've got married, so once that's done, I'm genuinely tempted to go back to a 200 again.
I just want to tidy this car up, get rid of the chav exhaust and hopefully it'll be a cheap, reliable little runaround for me for the year.

Monaco looks very nice.
Remember seeing the Sunflower back when I lived in Nottingham; lovely car.
I'm in Leeds these days so will keep an eye out for the Monaco.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Welcome back matey, oddly chap at work mentioned you other day and now you've popped back up on here