ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

They're back.

Not everyone will be happy about this but the Cups came out of hiding a few days back.

They are a bit of a mess, and i really do like the 1.2's but the car just sits so perfect on these.

Also got hold of a fabia splitter and fitted that a week ago which has finished off the front end nicely, although there is now precious little clearance - im expecting it to fall foul of a speedhump soon enough.

DSCF3038edited.jpg

DSCF3039edited.jpg

DSCF3043edited.jpg

DSCF3044edited.jpg

DSCF3045sunshine.jpg

Cheers
Tom

haimsey

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172
looks mint! pretty certain you drove past me today near the noble comb in shipley!

alien green rs133
summer wheels FTW

if it dont scrape on speed bumps you need to go lower.

mines not even that low and i catch the main roads daily :rasp:

Those rims are minter than mint. How do you manage with clearance around the brake calipers.

I'm using 15mm spacers on the front for clearance, and even then its so tight its unbelievable. You couldnt get a cats c**k hair between the two.

haimsey said:
looks mint! pretty certain you drove past me today near the noble comb in shipley!

Hello mate, and cheers, yeh i was down that way briefly yesterday. There used to be an awesome spot for photos on the canal near saltaire but they have fenced the area off so i had to make do with the car park.

Clio 182
Dear Tom,

Please let me buy your 1.2s off you. Also where did you get your cups? Also the part number for the splitter.

Love Laz x

Hello laz!

The 1.2s are staying for now, i need to decide which set im going to sell.

The cups were imported via German ebay a good few years back

Splitter is 5J0 807 061 9B9. About £12 from ym local skoda dealer. They will have to order it in though.

Clio 182
Ah cheers man. Keep me posted on which set you sell, as I will buy either ha ha!

We need to sort out a drive sometime!