ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

thieving fuckin scum!

172 CUP
well and truly fucked off, bought some 172 alloys on here on friday left them in the car that night on the drive then on the saturday afternoon I put them in the shed with two other sets of alloys that I have (refurb'd 1.9 gti alloys and a set of as new white compomotive for a 205 gti). To find at 6 am this morning the back garden had been broken into and the shed door wide open minus three sets of alloys.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

PH1 V6
That is s**t luck to put it bluntly!!! stupid question i know but you dont think anyone could of known what you put in there?

Feel for you mate i would be PISSED

Jun

Pearl Black 172 ph2
That seriously sucks. Yeah, do you think anybody saw you put them in?

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
s**t man. i would love someone to break into me shed take some the crap out of it lol

It's A Reno
Re: thieving f**kin scum!

That's terrible matey. Can you claim on the insurance?

172 Cup & Clio dci Van
someone must of known you had them friend of a friend...keep your eye open on local cars and ebay....little c***s karma will get them back dont worry, someone will steal the thieving c***s lifes one day

S4 Avant

Keep an eye on eBay. Set up an email alert, to let you know whenever some one puts up certain items for sale, like your wheels for instance.

Clio 1970000000

someone must of known you had them friend of a friend...keep your eye open on local cars and ebay....little c**ts karma will get them back dont worry, someone will steal the thieving c**ts lifes one day

I bloody hope so!!!!

320d
Gutted mate. Thats a lot of money's worth of wheels. Hopefully they may get caught. Take it you've informed the police?

200 FF Storm Grey

be carful dude - you usually get hit more then once.

Infact...set a trap :evil:

Mouse trap style?

4828174d80_mousetrap09192007.jpg

Sorry to hear that though mate, most probably somebody has been passing as you've been carrying them to the shed or somebody over looking, tis a sh1tter none the less, would imagine insurance would riddle out of it some how aswell with them being a car part (not home item) and car insurance won't want to know as they weren't on the car

Megane r26
thats w**k man hope u catch the theivin c**ts i can't be doin with it people like that us folks work hard to fund our cars an various other things 4 some c**ts to invade your privacy an rob them an if you were to catch them an give them the hiding they deserve you would end up in more trouble then them justice? i think not c**ts like them should be drowned at birth!

172 CUP

That is s**t luck to put it bluntly!!! stupid question i know but you dont think anyone could of known what you put in there?

Feel for you mate i would be PISSED

cheers fella,
Ive been talking to a couple of neighbors tonight and few have said the gypos have been blatantly walking into peoples gardens and having a good nosy and that's in the day so its looking like some pikey has took the tyres of and weighed them in. so thats £6-£700 of wheels and tyres and they'll get about £150 for scrap. But I have put the feelers out just in case

172 CUP

be carful dude - you usually get hit more then once.

Infact...set a trap :evil:

I was thinking that. i'm just amazed no one heard anything at all as I live in a cul d sac and obviously you would need a motor to move them. And I was stood at the front door at just before 1 am having a ciggy then up for work at six and I noticed the shed door open.

Clio 182 + Recaros

Did they take anything else? If not sounds like they knew the wheels were in the shed.

Definately sounds like someone local, would you be able to make a claim on your house holde insurance?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Not good at all. :(

I know it's of no use to you now, but when I borrowed drhowser's alloys and later had mine refitted - I kept his set inside the house overnight. We've not had anything stolen from our shed in the 6+ years that we've been there - but I just didn't think it was worth the risk.

I hope you manage to get it sorted.

D.

1.4 phase 1
thats w**k, makes me consider cleaning out thr shed off my fishing gear. someone must have been told or they saw you put them in.

172 CUP

Definately sounds like someone local, would you be able to make a claim on your house holde insurance?

I was talking to a few people today and the more I thought about it the more I think they are very close to my house. i'l find out about the insurance tomorrow fella

172 CUP

Sorry to hear it mate, take the truck and take one of their caravans lol ;)

cheers mate, I wish I could find out who has taken them not as much to get the alloys back but more to make sure they got such a kicking (not of me but a couple of friends) that they never robbed of anybody again. I know that sounds odd:evil:

Not a Clio at the moment!

Put up a camera directed towards your shed / garage...its prob worth the money - you can get cheapish ones that you can record from your dvd whilst your r out / asleep. I looked into it after someone stole a motorbike from outside our living room window at 1am!!

172 CUP

Put up a camera directed towards your shed / garage...its prob worth the money - you can get cheapish ones that you can record from your dvd whilst your r out / asleep. I looked into it after someone stole a motorbike from outside our living room window at 1am!!

I was thinking about this today fella, i'll have a look into it at weekend. cheers

1.2 Dynamique
i f**king hate the c*nts last year a few tried to rob my honda cr out of garage, to find it had been locked up with 3 7.5 tonne chains, dad looked out window woke me mallet and baseball bat to hand clobbered 2 of the 3 and now we have a few more tools haha , its ridiculous we earn this money grafting/working hard for some c*nt who doesnt work to take its a joke , hope you find and torture the c*nt

TT 225

id keep an eye out on ebay you know mate. there seem to be a few compomotive sets that look like new