ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Things a clio sport DOESNT have!

Sidelight bulbs? Roffle they're a piece of piss. You wanna try changing the headlamp bulb on a 182Cup. The AC pipes make it nearly impossible. Put your hand in a bag first and smash it up with a hammer, otherwise it isn't going in that gap.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, it's a squeeze all right.

Still easier than a Twingo, mind. I gave up after forty minutes and took the bumper. In Halfords car park.

Clio 182
A light and an ashtray in the back so my mates can see where they're flicking their fuppin ash!

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
These kinda threads do make me giggle, its a 10yr+ old design and people expecting 'Aux in' etc - first iPod was launched AFTER the vehicle but you expect Renault to anticipate the technology market and fit a handful of 'just in cases'.....

They did give you a windscreen with which you can attach a TomTom though so they had some foresight ;)

MP3 players came out before the clio ph2.

LOL at smoking in cars. No food or drink in mine (besides bottled water) which is why I'll never need an air freshener. Most car odours come from food crumbs rotting in the carpets.

21 Turbo
MP3 players came out before the clio ph2.

Fair point but because they are popular now, you can't expect Renault to have envisaged this.

I'd have loved cup holders in my M3 mind

One thing that's putting me off the Clio is a lack of armrest, funny the things we get used to eh?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Mine did, must have been lost when they put ESP on the later ph2 172s

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Thing is in France, it would mean the drivers window is not one touch, crazy.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
apparently the french ones do have one touch on their driver side but not on the passengers side (our drivers side) as i looked into the possibility of a french drivers side relay to give it one touch

ph1 172
Sidelight bulbs? Roffle they're a piece of piss. You wanna try changing the headlamp bulb on a 182Cup. The AC pipes make it nearly impossible. Put your hand in a bag first and smash it up with a hammer, otherwise it isn't going in that gap.

This has made me chuckle lol

Yeah, it's a squeeze all right.

Still easier than a Twingo, mind. I gave up after forty minutes and took the bumper. In Halfords car park.

They're a doddle, I did my mates in about a minute per side. I'm going to give you a '53 plate Yaris do change, or an MK3 Clio with projector lamps. Argh.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
The thing that the Clio sport doesn't have is loads of pointless s**t that you don't need in a car weighing it down ruining the driving experience. And that is why I like them.