ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Things you didnt know about your clio

Clio Sport 172
ok as many of you know clio's can do certain things that most people dont know about so if you know something or have figured something out post on here.

Clio Sport 172
To get us going auto locking doors - Start your engine hold the lock button on the dash for about 5 seconds you will hear a beep, you now have auto lock doors

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Theres a vent in the glovebox to keep things cool from the A/C (food I assume). Also pumps out hot air which may be an issue if you forget and switch the heater on.

Listerine & Poledo
Pouring thousands of pounds into a Shopping-edition Clio does not result in having an RS Clio, contrary to popular belief

A

akimbo-slice

you can have sex with 4 girls at once in the back of a clio if you fold the seats down.

172DD Cup
To get us going auto locking doors - Start your engine hold the lock button on the dash for about 5 seconds you will hear a beep, you now have auto lock doors

does it work the other way? i've managed to lock my keys in once with the engine running.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Errr i can't answer this, cos anything I didn't know, I now know. So nothing?

The one press window thingy is the only thing I have learned really.

The square on the windscreen and the auto-locking doors are both mentioned in the manual btw.