ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Things you find at a scrappy (bean content)

Flame Red Delight
was at the scrappy earlier buying myself a project wing (to practice my pcing) and then met the guy who owns an inferno megane, really nice guy and he is a member of meganesport aswell. Just as i was leaving took a few iphone pics sorry about the quality but didnt think i would need my camera with me lol

Thanks for looking

Callum

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0020-1.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0022-1.jpg

IMG_0024-1.jpg

IMG_0026-1.jpg

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Really like your car mate, front bumper is screaming to be colour coded though!!! (to match the fact the back has no black plastic)

As for the meggy, the seats are a very strange colour!

Flame Red Delight
Really like your car mate, front bumper is screaming to be colour coded though!!! (to match the fact the back has no black plastic)

As for the meggy, the seats are a very strange colour!

I cant bring myself to spend the money on getting the front bumper sprayed so i think i am just goint to save for a 172 and keep the car the way it is at the moment unless i get a full black 172 phase 1 front and rear bumpers etc.

Callum

Flame Red Delight
to be honest i liked them myself something a bit different, got to give the guy credit for doing something a bit different

Porsche Boxster987S
to be honest i liked them myself something a bit different, got to give the guy credit for doing something a bit different

blue seats in an orange car is a big no imo. The plain black r26 recaros would have been a better option imo. you motor looks smart though

RS Megane 225F1
Is it just me or are them tyres on the wrong way round ???

The front on the meg and the rear on the clio ???

Or should I just get out more...

;)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
The worst colour combo going. Fact. (On the migraine, not the clio! lol)

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
I go to that scrappy a fair bit, sometimes exciting stuff in there and pretty much how I buillt my rep but the guys are f*kin dull!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
What scrappy were you at Callum?

When are you selling me you wheels adn what are you wanting painted?

Find a ph1 172 bumper and it'll look mint.

Flame Red Delight
Was through at sports car breakers mate, scrappys are awsome got alot of stuff for mine outta there aswell, don't think I am going down the full rep route might colour code the front and sort out the rear bumper but apart from that, that will be it :)

225 Cup & Williams
well we all choose to be different. Be a boring place if we all drove the same car with the same seats... If he likes it, thats all that matters.. Ive seen worse. Sounds daft but it does not look good in the pics but in the flesh it does look really good...

Octavia VRS
Good job Callum, remember spotting you around West Calder when your Clio was pretty standard. Nice mods