ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Things you wish your Clio had?

RB Clio 182 Cup
I like it as it is, if it had all the toys it would just be like the bloated hatches on today's market.

Decent brakes and decent tyres - the previous owner put Yokohama Parada's on ... awesome in the dry, like an ice rink as soon as it even thinks about raining. Had a few brown trouser moments!

Luckily they're pretty much shot now so PS3's going on next Tue.

Next ... front brakes!

PB172,dci100,dci65
Bigger legspace, besides that i am fine with my 172 (just added Cruise not long ago, have heated seats from the factory).

btw. what about the cupholders .... never used them. You drink coffe in cars? :p

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
I love my 200, yes I am getting rid of it this year, but that is because I don't use it & when I do it's only to get to work, which is a waste IMO.

The suspension I will say is doing my head in with the state of the roads, surprised I haven't got shell shock tbh.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
There isn't enough space in this thread for my suggestions.

Listerine & Poledo
There isn't enough space in this thread for my suggestions.

It's was just easier to get a non-clio.

Although Robs new shed makes me think "aww, Cwio", I then look at the dashboard and think "So, they started designing this alongside the original Espace yeah?".

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
A heated front screen would be nice. The 200 actually has 3 cup holders, 2 of which are pants, but the one at the rear of the handbrake is brilliant!

Apart from that, I'm all good. If I wanted more things, I would have bought a car that had them.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
A heated front screen would be nice. The 200 actually has 3 cup holders, 2 of which are pants, but the one at the rear of the handbrake is brilliant!

Apart from that, I'm all good. If I wanted more things, I would have bought a car that had them.

The holder infront of the gear stick is about as useful as Anne Franks drum kit

Phase 2 clio 172
Stronger gearbox

better turning circle

xenon washers that work

Intermittent wipe instead of auto

bonnet catch that works properly

a few other things that will piss me off the more i think about them lol

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
So much sound deadening being on the motorway would be like being in here

article-2124581-1274105D000005DC-638_634x421.jpg

Cruise control that didn't have a mind of it's own.

More mpg, 60 isn't good enough

mikeh

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy
LSD
Smaller steering wheel
Smaller turning circle

Completely in dream world, but double wishbone suspension!