ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Think i need to wash my car...

Clio
since i got my car in october, it has been washed 6 times, been clayed and had 6 coats of SRP and EGP. Havent washed it in a couple of weeks now and its rather dirty, cant be arsed though what with the crap weather and busy working! What you guys think??

Cheers, Mike

DSC00211.gif

DSC00212.gif

DSC00213.gif

DSC00214.gif

DSC00215.gif

DSC00216.gif

DSC00217.gif

DSC00218.gif

www.renparts.co.uk
nice renault master side repeaters ;) mine is actually dirtier than that no joke lol! its not been cleaned since al PC'd it.

Leon Cupra 300
think you should do your headlights.. Its all i clean on mine this time of year, because i only drive it in the dark which is w**k.

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Rich...does leaving all that s**t have an effect on the paint at all? Or will a good clay and polish sort it out?

Clio
it will get one when i have time lol! jetwash, megs wash, SRP and EGP when i get round to it, so far work tommorow, work saturday, town saturday night!! work sunday!! hopefully a day off on monday to wash her lol!

Clio
1st time my car has been dirtier than my mums car, she is dreadful! doesnt know what a hosepipe, bucket, sponge and car wash is!!

Clio
i cant be bothered while ever the weather is so bad!! must get round to doing it before xmas though!!