ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Think im gonna....Get that CUP!

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by jon_r on 05 August 2005

Quote: Originally posted by MarkCup on 05 August 2005

Make sure you tell em its been "magazine featured" eh Jon?

My thoughts - Cups are for drivers...full fat 172s are for passengers - ***runs***
And it still is this month as well! lol.
So how much did you get for that?

Honda S2000

Just go and buy it! I got mine when I had just turned 22. Ive never had a problem with it, its fun to drive and quite quick. Plus for the money you will spend getting it no other car would come close.

Honda S2000

I know there are quicker cars but I meant ones that are less than 3 years old and still under warranty. There arent that many to choose from.

Petrol Blue 182

Hey peeps just got back from test driving one....we came to a deal and its got a deposit on it!

Its actually got a cliosport sticker on the back window so i will be trying to track previous owner!

The drive of this thing was unreal so much better than the 106.

Just gonna go sort my insurance!

the cup is the nicest colour, if you cant get one go for flame red.

mines had a knackered cd player, engine mount and now the gearstick gaitor has come unfixed. apart form that its been a hoot to drive.

Quote: Originally posted by MarkCup on 05 August 2005

Make sure you tell em its been "magazine featured" eh Jon?

My thoughts - Cups are for drivers...full fat 172s are for passengers - ***runs***

I want a cup!

Quote: Originally posted by Dodson on 05 August 2005

Hey peeps just got back from test driving one....we came to a deal and its got a deposit on it!

Its actually got a cliosport sticker on the back window so i will be trying to track previous owner!

The drive of this thing was unreal so much better than the 106.

Just gonna go sort my insurance!

what is the reg ?

Remapped derv Golf

Quote: Originally posted by nealy172 on 06 August 2005
Quote: Originally posted by MarkCup on 05 August 2005Make sure you tell em its been "magazine featured" eh Jon?My thoughts - Cups are for drivers...full fat 172s are for passengers - ***runs***[/QUOTE] I want a cup!

Why? whats wrong with a mk1