ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Think I'm gonna opt for this phone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It hasn't actually. People are (accurately) describing the functions the iPhone lacks and areas in which it could do with improvement.

The people are remarking that as they are particular features which are high on their list as must haves (camera with a flash, bluetooth, MMS etc) they do not think the iPhone is the phone for them.

On the other hand, you have people like you who feel that because they own an iPhone it's the best thing in the world and better than all other phones at everything. Ever.

If you care to offer up some evidence as to why it's so far ahead of the competition and add to the debate, then I'll be interested to hear your views. If you intend to spout more fanboy nonsense I wouldn't bother.

Your an idiot

The functions you are describing are in the past they are s**t and you seem to be the only person that uses them MMS? Bluetooth? f**k them they are s**t

Every function on the iPhone is better than any other phone apart from bluetooth and mms which i have never used in the past 10 years :S

If you need to send something just fuckin email it :S weird

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
it is you're not your.

thread closed.

iphone = win for some. iphone = lose for others.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Wow, that escalated quickly.

[YOUTUBE]HSnu6NqFWV4[/YOUTUBE]

Oh and just so i can bask in the glory of all that is iPhone, it does support HSDPA.

Status
Not open for further replies.