ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Think The Vee Is Dead.....

.....I went to see it today, its back in the UK. The bloke at the auto salvage pound said that it wont drive forwards, he could only select reverse!! The interior damage looked pretty bad too, Id forgotten how far that wheeel had come back into the arch.

I asked him, in his proffesional opinion (bearing in mind they sell salvage too), if he thought it would ever ride the roads again, his reply wasnt favourable.

Still havent had the definative word from the insurance company, but fingers crossed, its gonna be a write off.

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g

Steve meant to tell ya that Ive got another key form reno of the v6 so when it does come back on road I think itll go missing one day and you havent noticed! LOL, and why arnt u online Mr

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g

lol, can I come to the breakers yard? Ill drive it backwards, did I tell ya Matt gave me ago of the 1.2 with nitrous?

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Good luck Steve.

like I said yesterday, I hope it goes the way ya want.

did you get all the stuff out? camcorder mount etc?

Quote: Originally posted by steveV6 on 06 September 2004

Quote: Originally posted by 007 on 06 September 2004

So a MK2 V6 with the insurance money?

Maybe, if its written off. Watch this space!!

Got my fingers and toes crossed for you then - will even get the sheep I keep in my back garden to cross their hooves :sheep:

Cocopops: Got everything bar 1 torch, thieving frenchies :mad:

007: Bring on the sheep man, i could do with a good drive ;)

Loony: Well my pyromaniac friend, nuff said, bring it on :D

AJMOTORSPORT: And I hope you had a shunt too, after all it was your Birthday :p

sorry steve had no idea:confused:

very unlucky, have they declared whos at fault?

hope you get it sorted soon and in your favour

Quote: Originally posted by weight on 06 September 2004

sorry steve had no idea:confused:

very unlucky, have they declared whos at fault?

hope you get it sorted soon and in your favour

Nope, no decisions at all yet. But im not too bothered got FNCB with protection and my excesses is £200 so a bit off a drop in the ocean compared to the cost of a replacement.

Quote: Originally posted by telford_mike on 06 September 2004

Hope it turns out as you would wish mate. You could always get a red one next :D

Never!! :eek: Red and Green cars are a no no in or house.

If I do get another vee it will be either Bronze or Titanium Silver :D

Quote: Originally posted by steveV6 on 06 September 2004

Quote: Originally posted by 007 on 06 September 2004

So a MK2 V6 with the insurance money?

Maybe, if its written off. Watch this space!!

Heheh, Toypop thinks the VX220 is every mans car...

...well maybe not....

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/gallery/full/1094564231__Vauxhall_VX220_Turbo_2003_007hfg.jpg

Hey only kidding around, best thing you can do at a time like this is try to cheer your self up. Hope everything sorts out mate GL! :)

[Edited by ricjax99 on 07 September 2004 at 2:42pm]

Yaris Hybrid

Now there is a proper car, how can anyone say the V6 looks better?!?! You can tell by looking at it that it is superior in every aspect of the performance envelope.

With regards to the picture, I see plenty of sports cars driving out of my works car park and the owners all look like that albeit with a suit on. Guess only people of a certain age can afford to buy and run one.

Anyway I am not going to recommend that Steve buy one as it has already been discussed and I accept his argument that his pie consumption is not compatible with the cabin space!

Quote: Originally posted by steveV6 on 07 September 2004

LMFAO at that photo shop!! nice one :D

Dai, its was there & all in one piece!!!!
Good strong design see mate ! *Cough* CAMCORDER MOUNTS FOR SALE *Cough*

:D

Did you get any footage using it ?

Oh, just a little up date, its being re-assessed next week, for the umteenth time!! lol

Just think they dont want to pay out on a write off TBH.:(