ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thinking of getting a 182 ..... Do it!

Clio 182
Hi all, picked up a 182 a few weeks ago after abit of research. The choices were to go with head and get a medium sized family car probably another Astra around 06/07 or go with heart and get best handling hot hatch money can buy and save abit for any repairs.

Went with heart and got 182 and not looked back since. They are immense the pick up and handling is spot on compared to all my previous 'normal' cars.

Mrs wasn't the biggest fan as I'm pushing 30 in a small hatchback but after a few outings i've now won her round. Haven't enjoyed a car so much since my first car a Rover Metro GTA!

Clio 172 PH2
Hi all, picked up a 182 a few weeks ago after abit of research. The choices were to go with head and get a medium sized family car probably another Astra around 06/07 or go with heart and get best handling hot hatch money can buy and save abit for any repairs.

Went with heart and got 182 and not looked back since. They are immense the pick up and handling is spot on compared to all my previous 'normal' cars.

Mrs wasn't the biggest fan as I'm pushing 30 in a small hatchback but after a few outings i've now won her round. Haven't enjoyed a car so much since my first car a Rover Metro GTA!
I was the same haha! 32 and pushing a clio sport, the misses now refers to it as my midlife crisis car! She loves it though, secretly ive seen her stare at it hahaha!

Clio 182
Yeah it's definitely growing on the mrs but just love embarrassing more expensive and newer cars that's priceless.

05 plate clio 182
Same here, got mine 2 weeks ago and I will be 39 next week. The only modification on it is a shiny new Britax child seat. Looks out of place in the nursery car park among the people carriers and run of the mill hatchbacks, but hey you only live once. Enjoy.

Clio 172 PH2
Same here, got mine 2 weeks ago and I will be 39 next week. The only modification on it is a shiny new Britax child seat. Looks out of place in the nursery car park among the people carriers and run of the mill hatchbacks, but hey you only live once. Enjoy.
I can imagine you sitting there grinning as they pull away in there ford galaxy!

Clio 182
Welcome along :) good choice of car, have never been out so much in my car, I have to make up excuses to go out in it :) safe driving :)