ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This carbon bonnet - yay or nay

FRS
Carbonbonnet.gif

This is local so can easily pick it up, the vent is a bit jap style but its still carbon! Thoughts and would it suit the colour of my car? LY, cheers.

Answer the following question..

On a Friday night do you spend it..

A) With your friends/girlfriend being sociable

B) McDonalds carpark. Trays under your wheels. 16year old mother of 4 in the pass seat.

FRS
Up in the highlands, there's barely a supermarket let alone a Mcdonalds lol! Aye i didnt think this bonnet would go down too well, just love carbon and could maybe get it on the cheap.

PB Clio 172
typical negative reply by Revels per usual. :boring:

up to you if you like it do it but I don't like the look of it buts thats just my view. I would like it if it didnt have the vents on it.

Evo 5 RS
adding random shapes and patterns kind of defeats the object of having carbon in the first place. Although I suppose if you were going really fast in reverse it could aid engine cooling.

Plus that looks terrible

This one ^ (someday)
What is the weight save from a normal carbon bonnet? without all the dragon ball Z additions

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
A big no no from me too.
If it was standard looking then maybe. But not with those vents. A cat will find that dead comfy, bit of a ledge to lean behind, heat from engine rising through the vents.
Mmmmm.

Went off subject there.
NO

Megane 225 F1
DO it. Go on. Why not? Be different. Stick out from the crowd a little bit. Go on. You know you want to other wise you wouldn't have started this thread. You just want permission from CS. Well guess what. You don't need permission from these virgins. Just do it.

Fiesta ST200
I wouldnt get it mate.

The term chav comes to mind.

Although im painting with a very broad brush. :)

Rusty Cup
LY 182 with a fast and the furious carbon bonnet.. If you are female then yes but if your not then you deserve a slap for even thinking about it!!

NickM5c

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M5c, Audi A2 FSI
If it was a regular carbon bonnet then I may have said yes. But that style? No.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Do it for the lulz! Well for me anyway when everybody else ^^^ gets wound up!