ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This gearbox oil ok?

if you want to completely drain it just take out the drain plug on the bottom as aposed to pulling the shaft

Also to top it up theres a little wing nut towards the front of the box

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
ah right sweet! yeah want to drain and refill for peace of mind. cheers mate. is it 5 litres from dry?

iirc mate its 3.1 or about 3.2 if you fill it till it comes back out the filler hole which is best as then you know its full.. getting a funnel with a nice flexi pipe on it will help no end when it comes to refilling

yes mate iirc iv seen FRED say on here he uses it.. and its what i put in my box and had no problems with it

clio 182
hello every i hade the same problem in ma 182 after a copel of months the gearbox was f**ed know what i want to is to puut a 1.4 16v gearbox in my 2.0 182 clio i just want to know if it fit and whats the effect in the speed

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
hello every i hade the same problem in ma 182 after a copel of months the gearbox was f**ed know what i want to is to puut a 1.4 16v gearbox in my 2.0 182 clio i just want to know if it fit and whats the effect in the speed

Don't think a 1.4 box would fit. The gearboxes on these 1*2's is already geared pretty low I think so anything with lower ratios would just spin all the time!? The 1*2 boxes are pretty w**k though.

Where do you get 182 parts in Qatar mate?! My bro's out in Abu Dhabi and it's hard enough getting 2nd hand parts there.

clio 182
yah i know its really hard specially in qatar they all run with 4by4 landcruser am getting the parts from the company but for the gear its really expansive so am searching a way to replace it with any kind of clio gearbox that fit on it also am searching on Ebay for one

clio 182
yah i know its really hard specially in qatar they all run with 4by4 landcruser am getting the parts from the company but for the gear its really expansive so am searching a way to replace it with any kind of clio gearbox that fit on it also am searching on Ebay for one

clio 182

clio 182