ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This Honda reminds me of Clioturbo's work

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
His were pretty bad, this is terrible.

It's like everything they touched they did wrong, dangerously wrong. I'm surprised it even ran.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
How bad wasn’tcio turbo ? Always see stuff like this but never seen any of his bodges

I have seen his work 2 my mates owned that famous shitpile death trap 20v and had to spend a load just to make it road worthy shocking some of the stuff on it!
I also beat it at santapod in my standard mk6 gti that's how quick it really was 🤣
Also went to a rolling road day with the famous clio that was owned by George on here and he had spent a fortune on supposed to be 330 plus it was ( built by clio turbo)
It made 227 on the rollers he was devastated and super embarrassed and straight on the phone to andy Greer!
He blamed a map tweak and said that must be the issue according to George it was taken back and slightly adjusted and as if by magic it was back up to 337 ish on the rolling road he used🤣🤣
Funny how he had never said before it feels like its lost 110 plus bhp🤣
He sold it shortly after this was at the time when everyone was bumming clioturbo on here before all the truth came out!

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member
jesus.PNG

The state of that after the tear down!

Videos like this just make me think they’ve done the bodge. Said it was someone else then they fix there own bodge for the publicity

DaveL485

ClioSport Club Member
  21T, 9T, Meglio, V6
Wow, thats beyond dangerous. I struggle to believe it could come out that bad, with that much loose or bodged.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
This probably wasn't done at a "garage". It was probably done by a mate, or a friend of a friend "for cheap" and this is the result.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Next stage in the saga:

What makes me think this is genuine and not a "plant" is the fact that they shipped the job out to their former employee thats on furlough from his current job. If you went to this effort to stage it you'd surely do the work yourself?

It would be too much time and effort to do that tbf. If they wanted more publicity they would just do another big build. They still have shonuff to finish which will be insane.