ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This is driving me insane!!

Im quite flattered really that I stirred up all this fuss.

Anyway, thanks a lot to everyone for all the advice - especially Final_Maxim who seemed to show a lot of restraint in not getting caught up in the whole thorny topic of speeding! hehehe :)

I think its time to have another look under the bonnet to check that everythings as it should be.

If I dont find anything wrong (which is very likely seeing as I know little about what goes on in there - something to do with horses im told) then ill take it back to Renault and take one of their guys onto a windy motorway...

Ill post the outcome of all this, but dont hold your breath coz I think itll be a good few weeks till its sorted.

Kot

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

Quote: Originally posted by AliasOmega on 05 February 2005
Quote: Originally posted by MaLicE on 04 February 2005blaa blaa blaa blaa
Thats all i see in your posts. No one apart from you is interested.

why comment then ???

i was gonna say do you have a sunroof ??? if so just infront of that (about 3-4") is there a little angled plastic strip ? stuck on to the roof??? if not i know has (allthought its a 1.2) said he had to have it otherwise at speed his car howled with wind noise

Im afraid Alias is right on this one. Havent got a sunroof, no...

The legend of the mysterious howling clio continues...

Quote: Originally posted by Lunner on 04 February 2005

Im proud to say i drive over 70mph on the public roads and im proud of it...even followed a fully marked cop car along an A road at 80 before
yep me too, dont tell anyone but i once did a wheelspin!! please dont lock me up!!!

anyway you know what they say about rules???

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

And furthermore kotafey,

Lift the bonnet on your 182, remove the "2.0 16v" oil cover from the engine cover, it only covers the oil filler cap.

Take the car for a spin and see if that solves it. :)