ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

this sunday - royal mail - warrington

182 FF Cupped
im posting this for D15CO who claims he doesnt know how to post a new thread lol

well its every sunday really, meet at royal mail up by burtonwood way, saw a few 182's up there this week... anyone else joining?

im sure me, disco, immi etc will be heading up

DCi 100
I'll be about, have a friday going in his R32 but he never seems to text me, just gotta remember!

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
will be up for it, yeah Alex there was an R32 there on Sunday.

Need meeting times, think I got ther for about 9ish and was a few there? prob get there for 8.30ish?

So

1.D15CO
2.Raggit
3.Mullen
4.Alex C
5.W4RR3N - I'm sure he'll be down anyway?
6.Immi if he's not being a bore! just asked him on FB

Is this the Royal Mail by Screwfix I take it?

erm not sure:S think that's the one in town, we're on about the sorting office in Great Sankey

might be best meeting near Asda Westbrook at say 8pm and leave at 8.30? Postcode for Westbrook shopping centre is WA5 8UQ

Megane 225
Ill be up for it :) .... We meeting at Asda 1st then? about 8:00ish, then head off to RM at 8:30??

And that R32, was the reg "P666 PPB" or something like that?? If it was its Phil. Its a very fast motor haha

DCi 100
Ill be up for it :) .... We meeting at Asda 1st then? about 8:00ish, then head off to RM at 8:30??

And that R32, was the reg "P666 PPB" or something like that?? If it was its Phil. Its a very fast motor haha

Yea dude, you know Mr Bateson?

only reason he ain't posting in here is because he is still a poverty spec forum user lol

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i MIGHT come but then again i might not is it not abit chav tastic learners now? lads brapping up n down, i used to do that when i was 17 in my 106 lol oh the shame. When i go down there now i just get glared at :S

Nimbus Megane R26
Meh id rather re-arrange my sock draw and have an early night. Anybody thinking of travelling from further than 10min away dont bother. Learners is full of chav's racing up and down like fking idiots. Used to do that in my old fiesta when i was 17. Its the same as being 14 sitting on a park drinking cider.

Meh id rather re-arrange my sock draw and have an early night. Anybody thinking of travelling from further than 10min away dont bother. Learners is full of chav's racing up and down like fking idiots. Used to do that in my old fiesta when i was 17. Its the same as being 14 sitting on a park drinking cider.

I'm only popping over as it's 2 mins away, we can all meet on Westbrook still and sack off going to Royal Mail? as I'm not bothered:approve:

Street racing y0 lol.

As long as none of them crash in to me then I'm not bothered what they do to be honest.

JDM Dc2
I might come along too. Been to it before.

Is D15CO the lad with the Sunflower ph-1 with a ph-2 rear bumper?

lol in brens fiesta last week he asked bren

'is it puma do you want a race?'

'no 1.6'

'oh right forget it then'

... ill race him with my 1.6 :approve:

Megane 225
Ok sound, 8:00pm meet on the Asda Car Park?? Or you going near where the time out used to be?

Yozza'd Titanium 182
I will be there at 8.00pm on asda car park, and im sure Chris Pearson will come too

1.D15CO
2.Raggit
3.Mullen
4.Alex C
5.W4RR3N - I'm sure he'll be down anyway?
6.Immi if he's not being a bore! just asked him on FB
7. .J.a.m.e.s.
8. Chris Pearson (maybe)

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Christ, its sooo chav. I think its the so solid crew who have been moved off the grange.

Funny to watch chavs in fezzas smash into each other though.