ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

this sunday - royal mail - warrington

DCi 100
Me and Brett only just got off acouple of mins ago lol. Was quite late and you guys scampered before I came over.

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
I know sorry mate, we all needed sleep lol, glad we left learners before the chavs started to play lol

DCi 100
No worries, good to see you... as you were driving off.

Your car literally looks immense to what it was afew weeks ago dude with the new touches.

Haha! Cheers! Can't wait for the pics to be put up! not sure if any of my car were taken tho hmm.....

Megane 225
Apparently W4RR3N got 3 points for going through a red light, not 100% sure though

Unfortunatly this is true yes, what a f*kin bummer!!! My girlfriend was messing round with the c.d player and dropped a disk, so i went to pick it up off my side and noticed id gone through a red light haha.

Proper school boy error, i missed these photo? Did you guys go to Winwick maccies? thats where i was heading up but that s**t happened.... got fined for my plates too so ive been seriously anal raped :(

went to screwfix mate on the back off winwick maccies, total bummer! whats up with your plates? I did that when I was 17 went through a red light with a copper sat right behind me! 3 points the t**t lol

Megane 225
Warren did you used to have a corsa? Is your girlfriend Sarah?

Yes mate how do you know??

Mullen it was total humiliation hahaha.... Ive got my Germany plates on, apparently the illegal but when i got them off the site they told me they was legal :\

TT 225
Can't believe I got stuck on that curb too, wtf tbh, good job mike had that block of wood or i'd have bottomed out haha!

Warren - I know your scott James mate and I've seen you about from time to time. I text Scott befoe askin him if you had a new car but he didn't know. Sarah was year below me at penketh

I know what you mean mate! should of followed us as we left all this wouldn't of happened :p

What corsa did you have? pics? might of seen it about.

and Adam can't beleive you had to use the block of wood LMAO! oh and snatch is on next sun at ten! left a nice comment on your facebook lol!

Megane 225
Oh Adam was you in the black clio next to me getting stuck on the curb haha?? Apologise for not properly introducing myself tonight. Ive not seen Scott for a while, he used to work with me but he doesnt know ive got a new car.

Mullen - I only had a 1.2 SXi ..... ive got a few pics somewhere, ill try and dig them out tomorrow and get them on here, its not the most attractive thing put it was decent like.
I know i should have followed you lot ha, gutted :(

Nimbus Megane R26
warren nice to see another warrington clio getting a miltek! You heard one before in the flesh?

Megane 225
warren nice to see another warrington clio getting a miltek! You heard one before in the flesh?

No Kris, Heard them on a few video's but not in the flesh. Do you have one on yours??

Few people told me that the K-Tec system is the way forward with clio's but i wouldnt be too sure :S

Gutted for you Warren, someone mentioned that they thought it was Jon pulled over on the way down.

Yeah Bren in the silver Zetec-S saw an 03 plate Cup pulled and thought it was me, although police do seem to make a bee line for me for some reason lol

Few people told me that the K-Tec system is the way forward with clio's but i wouldnt be too sure :S

Should hear my k-tec system ;) although it's a 172 system.

Megane 225
Should hear my k-tec system ;) although it's a 172 system.

I heard it last night when we pulled away from Asda, Does sound awesome ive got to admit :approve:

Ill have to hear Kris' Miltek and decide.... No doubt ill be goin with the Miltek though :rasp:

JDM Dc2
I know sorry mate, we all needed sleep lol, glad we left learners before the chavs started to play lol

they never got going (playing) just that evo5 going up and down all night till like 9.30ish

Yeah Bren in the silver Zetec-S saw an 03 plate Cup pulled and thought it was me, although police do seem to make a bee line for me for some reason lol

i knew it wasnt you mate, did at first tho till we/i seen the wheels and reg, was that 04 plate 182 with gloss black wheels (warrens iirc)

Megane 225
Hahaha, im not going to live that down, so embarrassing!! We'll do it again soon sometime, hopefully have my coil's soon :approve:

Nimbus Megane R26
wanna meet up sometime then mate? down learners and ill let you have a listen outside and thats will hopefully make you decide between the two?

Artic Blime 182
wanna meet up sometime then mate? down learners and ill let you have a listen outside and thats will hopefully make you decide between the two?
Could add a twist to the two he has suggested an ill show up :rasp:.

Looks like a alright meet, ill keep an eye out for the next one.

Nimbus Megane R26
steve iv got them matched inlets now you want another spirited drive to see if they have worked? lol

Artic Blime 182
Kris86 said:
steve iv got them matched inlets now you want another spirited drive to see if they have worked? lol
When I get the motor fixed then yeah I'm up for it. I'll let you know as soon as, should be taking it to a garage on Friday for them to have a look.

Artic Blime 182
Camble said:
Got your text mate, what's actually up with it? :S

lol

Erm good question, it doesn't have any power top end, clutch is high, gear changing isn't smooth an it shakes a bit. So far I think it's the clutch an mounts are going :( not sure though. Did start a thread on here but only one person has replied. Suppose as it's an actual car issue no body cares lol ;P

An yes someone needs to organise another meet I'll show up if I haven't been financially raped for the repair.