ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

this sunday - royal mail - warrington

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
ive watched some knobs do that down learners and ****(Name and shame ;) ) benp brapp up n down in a 106gti (off the limiter every gear) and in a vx220

DCi 100
Been informed that all the family are coming round etc but will try to get out at some point, no idea how late there staying.

Got a postcode for the Asda? Really don't know my way round Warrington, I always end up getting lost around there :eek:

Edit: Just noticed the Asda is on the Westbrook centre

Last edited:
  Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
will prob just be a meet, as can't be arsed with the chavs racing either tbh!

Someone bring a decent camera!

not sure mate? any ideas, not originally from warrington so not got many ideas, one min I didn't arrnage this so why have I started to take it over lol

JDM Dc2
not sure mate? any ideas, not originally from warrington so not got many ideas, one min I didn't arrnage this so why have I started to take it over lol

think we'll be shotting to the royal mail to meet a few mates and lol at the chavs, should go on from there.

could have a gander over at there, you comin westbrook first at 8?

hmm... think I may need some more fuel before I meet up

what quite a good meet tbh! not many pics though, good turn out! so glad we didn't stay with the chav session!

Apparently W4RR3N got 3 points for going through a red light, not 100% sure though