ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This weeks work on the Trophy

Clio 182 Trophy
Well, after my 1st track day of the year at Blyton, my Clio started jumping out of 2nd gear! So me and my brother decided to remove the box on my driveway. As you can see, we had to improvise and build a temporary canopy as the heavens opened. To be honest it's all gone quite well. Here's a few pics of the initial strip down.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

While the car was in the air (we'll sort of) I decided to also fit the following,-
-White line rear anti role bar kit
-Rear discs, pads and bearings
-Front Brembo HC discs
-Front ds1.11 pads
-Full set of Toyo R888R tyres
-Quality stud conversion
-Fresh refurb on the wheels
-Full service
-New oem clutch kit
I had a full refresh on the gearbox and it now feels like new, tbh I did have everything changed. Anyway, here's some more pics of her built back up
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Hopefully the next step is just getting her out on track, I want to be doing quite a few this year.
By the way, after a horrendous 30mins bedding the brakes in (to the factory method) they feel absolutely spot on now, so I'm really looking forward to seeing how they perform on track

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Looks great. Nice to see a modified trophy:). Never see any with different wheels/track slag look. I really love it!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
More pics needed! This looks epic.

And I love that splitter.

How is it held to the bumper... Or, does it pivot on the bumper or do those ties just pull and push it from a rigid position on the bumper?

Clio 182 Trophy
More pics needed! This looks epic.

And I love that splitter.

How is it held to the bumper... Or, does it pivot on the bumper or do those ties just pull and push it from a rigid position on the bumper?
Thanks for the good comment Knuckles. The splitter is fixed to the bumper with rivets and the 2 x ties can alter the angle of it. TBH it's a real quality bit of kit and is very secure.
I'll post some more pics up later this week,