ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thoughts on this Mk2 172.....

Erm, I dont think thats a 172

The wings arent wider, no xenon lights, its got a sunroof and the bumper, side strips and door handle arent colour coded !

CTR EK9 turbo

Love the wheels. It appears hes put a "Hinari" toaster on the bonnet.

Amongst the mayhem at "Strathycruise.com" are great examples of the famous "Cripple-hook" used by many a cruiser.

Heres Dwain demonstrating even if ya not droivin you can initiate the cripple-ook stance. You can even tell by the shape of his mouth that hes sayin "Wee-ol"

http://www.strathycruise.com/cruise/00-12-10/cruise-10.jpg

CTR EK9 turbo

you know what? youre right! i shouldve looked at it closer! I was thinking the lights were the lovely Blue gas discharge ones that the real deal have.

hehe actually....it does look like a minging GTi-R......LOL

yeah.....fuggin crappy, and that roof vent....WHY!

also, does that red fiesta just in teh beackground look really really SAD (as in unhappy).......i think GR will agree!

He has even put the 2ltr silver badges on!!!

7.6cc :D

Its vile, but.................its a bloody nice colour

and Ben, i agree about the Fiesta, i always thought that type of Fiesta looked like it was about to burst into tears, glad im not the only strange one around here :D

GR7

Shiny red R32

Jilly, has Thomas now got that lovely smooth, shiny body you promised him the other night?

7.6cc :D

I have a cunning plan Sylvia ;)

If i cry LOUD enough, my dad might do it :D.......either way he will be a shiny boy on sunday, then he will look almost as good as the one in the above pic :sick:

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Hype that is Excellent. ;)

As the guys have already said this is not a 172 and this is made clear with the fact it has a sun roof !

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Ak_uk did he give the factory a back hander to get that though ? also this was a continental car.

And also this car is right hand drive not left guys !

I have to agree that is heresy, someone has really messed up that car...why do some people feel the need for fake vents etc., 16v and mk1 172 have vents for a reason....JJJJEEEEEZZZZUUUUZZZ!!!!!

oh.....i thought dan meant functional vents......

soz.....i totally forgot......and i owned a MK1 too! LOL

someone has abused a good car there, i dont see the point in puttin the wrong badges on cars, its tantamount to shoving socks down your trunks before you go swimming!

come on, own up, whos done it?!

Skoda Fabia vRS

i hate the wheels, and the roof vent type thing, but i honestly think the bonnet vent looks wicked, the rest of the car looks crap though