ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Three = S**t

none :(
Took 3 mobile broadband out on 28/07/08.., i was informed that if i wasnt happy with product i could return within 3 days with no questions asked.

Returned the broadband on 31/07/08 (within the 3days) and thought every thing was ok, ive now started gettin billed for a product i no longer own, spoke to my local 3 store who confimred everything had been cancelled, but 3 customer services state nothing had been cancelled.

So i popped in again to my local store and had to explain the situation, that i returned the broadband within the 3 days and CS stated that nothing had been recieved - what they said they would do it speak to area manager and organise this to be cancelled asap - ok i thought, ill give them a chance to sort it out.

spoke to the local shop manager the other day and he confirmed everything was good and my account had been cancelled, ill get a letter through in the next few days.

now saturday arrives and i get a letter saying " your account has been cancelled from 9th sept (not the 31st july when it should of been) - so another visit to my local 3 store to try and get this sorted - i was told i must ring customer services and they will sort it out.

i ring customer services today - and guess what im told - i need to speak to my local 3 store...

this is getting beyond a joke now - keep going backwards and forwards, there is money outstanding on the account (from when i never had the broadband, but there saying i did) so im not paying that., but i guess this outstanding will affect my credit rating if its not sorted quickly.

im sick of going backwards and forwards is there another way i can get this sorted quickly

Three = complete and utter joke

Not stand in store with the shop manager and phone customer services, then they can fight over whose responsibility it is?

none :(
already tried that, they apprantly sent an email to head office to try and sort it out, i bet they would soon sort it if i wanted to give them £500 every month