ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

throttle bodies.

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider
I believe at the last Scottish RR day it made 220 there, or course different rollers give different results..

Clio X-85 Cup Car
Good day,
My name is Alexandros from Greece and live currently in UAE.
I am a member of a racing team which runs in the UAETCC 3 cars which 2 of them are Clio's X-85 cup cars. Because the rules and regs are not running by the hommologation pappers of the cars we have a lack of power comparing with the first 2 top cars in our class which are civics VTI with K20 engines (400 kg less than our cars and running 240 HP on the flywheel) so we are looking to modify our cars.
I have been around looking for tunning parts but couldnt find any site/shop to buy a throttle bodie kit for my car and camshafts.
Could anyone assist by providing me any link or inform me if the kit from the 182 Clio can fit in our car.

f**ked ph1 172
ah, didn't know it was the 197(mis read your post!) i believe the 197 kit has been developed by gdi, and as your fitting it it'll be ok!

megan R26.R number 006
Thanks for your promt reply.
Have already checked this websites but they dont have in their list the parts for my X-85 Clio (197 ;) )

yozzasport do parts for the x-85 Clio cup but you would need to email him or try his phone he is very helpful please give him time to reply to you .
i am pretty shore you would need to change your ecu as if i remember the ecu in the x-85 cups are a sealed unit i don't think that there is any one that can reprogram the one you have but i maybe wrong