ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thumb grips.

clio 182 black /gold
Thanks to Russo for supplying them. My drivers side was shot at. It took around 10-15 mins to complete. All i used was a fine flat head screwdriver.
I will let the photos do the talking.
DSCN2053_zps94c0ec05.jpg

DSCN2054_zpsd2fa1b63.jpg

DSCN2057_zps61fde7d2.jpg

DSCN2055_zpsdda2a447.jpg

Removed.
DSCN2058_zps0e007dee.jpg

DSCN2059_zpsd82b3195.jpg

Finished.
DSCN2060_zps2e8eb183.jpg

DSCN2063_zpsb87bb9b0.jpg

DSCN2056_zps3fc43046.jpg

Thanks Lee.

Inferno 182 & Saxo
I take it these are copies? and is he producing any more, if so how much were they if you dont mind me asking?

Inferno 182 & Saxo
never mind googled the thread, will pm the seller of them. Would like to know what colours/effects you can have them in though

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Great work Lee.

I got my replacement inserts earlier in the year (I still wince when I think about how much I paid for them) - but have yet to put them on.

I've got some new bullets coming soon too, so I might just do all of them in one go.

D.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I take it these are copies? and is he producing any more, if so how much were they if you dont mind me asking?

£35 quid, but you'll need to be a member to access the For Sale section,
he's doing a limited run of 10 to begin with through a group buy,
then he'll become a trader and sell them as and when people order them.

But you'll still need to be a member to access the traders section.

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Already had a pm about the details of it, will have to wait and see if they are viable commercially for him to produce more

clio 182 black /gold
Great work Lee.

I got my replacement inserts earlier in the year (I still wince when I think about how much I paid for them) - but have yet to put them on.

I've got some new bullets coming soon too, so I might just do all of them in one go.

D.
Yes Darren i did contemplate the carbon grips but the price put me off. These from Russo are just the ticket.

Thanks guys. The only thing i will say about them which Phil did mention, They should be bonded to the wheel. Also the left grip is slightly raised. A warm hair dryer should suffice. I have not got one, well one what work.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
£35 quid, but you'll need to be a member to access the For Sale section,
he's doing a limited run of 10 to begin with through a group buy,
then he'll become a trader and sell them as and when people order them.

But you'll still need to be a member to access the traders section.

A positive bargain.

Including P&P - my carbon ones came in at nearly triple that price. :rolleyes:

D.