ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Timing kit parts cost.

-Dan-

ClioSport Club Member
Hey guys, I’m just wondering what the going rate for a timing belt / aux kit would be for my 182 parts only.

I would normally buy from RPD although they have no stock at the moment unfortunately but Kam have got them but they’re £620 whereas RPD was £411 for the same kit, Seems a big difference.

Been 4 years since i last done it and can’t remember what i paid (invoice is at parents house)

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
I paid £372 when RPD had the offer on A couple of months ago, that’s with water pump and pulleys etc.

-Dan-

ClioSport Club Member
I paid £372 when RPD had the offer on A couple of months ago, that’s with water pump and pulleys etc.

They still have there offer on now it seems but just done have stock :( I’ve dropped Paul a message to see if he knows how long the back order if etc but obviously with all this s*** going on it’s difficult.