ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Timps' Fiesta ST

Fiesta ST
So after ordering on May 6th i finally picked the car up today !!

Its a Fiesta ST-2 in Spirit Blue with style pack

So far i have only driven it the 10 or so mile back from the dealer so cant really give any real opinion of how it drives but first impressions are very very good. I will give a more indepth review later next week when i have put a few more miles on the clock. These are just the first few pictures, taken with iPhone so not great but still show the colour off relatively well..ish imo

Thanks for looking.

IMG_1405.jpg

IMG_1404.jpg

IMG_1401.jpg

IMG_1399.jpg

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Love it, if I was on the market for a new car pretty sure the ST would be at the top of the list.

Fiesta ST
Love it, if I was on the market for a new car pretty sure the ST would be at the top of the list.

Cheers, They are a great car for the money

Looks awesome!

Selling well judging by the amount I keep seeing, Great little cars.

Thanks, thats quite surprising as i hadnt seen another on the road until mine.

Lovely car...:)

Thanks

Colour is boss!!!

coliur coded seats would have been better though ;)

Thanks, i don't believe colour coded seats were an option on spirit blue, i would have stuck with the grey/black i think though

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks superb mate. Perfect spec. I'm not sure about seat options but you got the perfect chairs.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Looks great that does! Really tempted by one of these in the future :)
I should try and test drive one in the mean time.

How comfy do those seats look?!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Am I right in saying you don't get stalk radio controls in the ST?

Iirc the Titanium was the only one with it and cruise.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Ah that's cool. Volume one was the main one.

Very strange no cruise option on any model except Titanium. Looms are the same.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
How irrelevant.

Looks decent enough, I'm just really struggling to see the hype, atleast visually.

How is it irrelevant? Blue seats in my blue ford look good. I also think blue seats in timps' blue ford would look equally good, or at least better than the grey he has. If timps prefers he grey then good for him, the rest of the car looks awesome anyway

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
How is it irrelevant? Blue seats in my blue ford look good. I also think blue seats in timps' blue ford would look equally good, or at least better than the grey he has. If timps prefers he grey then good for him, the rest of the car looks awesome anyway

Because this thread isn't about your car? You may aswell have told him what you had on your toast this morning.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Lovley motor that! Great colour. I think the chairs are nice in that they are neutral against the paintwork, good buy!

Fiesta ST
thanks guys, they look great imo and i think the grill will grow on most people when they start seeing them on the road more often

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Great colour combo...what I'd have had if I could have been a little bit more patient!

I don't know where they're all hiding...I still haven't seen a single other one on the roads yet.

Golf 7R
That's very true.

I've spoken to a salesman friend of mine who said the Fiesta ST has sold in huge numbers, and yet I haven't seen even one on the road!?

Very nice car and colour by the way.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Looks great. Seen quite a few around now and they do look nice on the road.

Not my kind of car though.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
They will have sold lots but it's still not a common car if that makes sense. Renault probably sold quite a few 197s but they are still pretty rare.

I think it means it's sold a lot for a hot hatch. A 1.25 Zetec version is going to sell 3 times as many over the same period.

Anyway still yet to see one in person! :( Still trying to arrange a test/demo through my Brother.

BMW E46 330ci Sport
Raced one of these with my 330ci and destroyed it. To be fair I don't think the guy knew we were racing but a win is a win. It also looked very nice. Lovely car.

Fiesta ST-2
Raced one of these with my 330ci and destroyed it. To be fair I don't think the guy knew we were racing but a win is a win. It also looked very nice. Lovely car.

LOL, you remind me of my mate when he first started driving, he used to go on about all the cars he destroyed at the lights (in his 1.2 punto), all of them completely oblivious to the fact they were in a race.

Great car, and best colour IMO, I'm seriously considering getting one next year.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member

​Haha. One of my favourite posts ever.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

Afpmsl! Loving the Bmw stereotype being reinforced there.